Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna bring the godfather's head to the town on D1, because I can't. I had some weak scum leans that revolve around "I don't like the way this person plays.". I prefer to be more cautious about my accusations.

Also I don't know what OMGUS means, I'd appreciate it if you told me.

I never said that. I'm perfectly fine with waiting till D3 to get those invests. I said as much before too.
Did I ask you to bring me the GF's head? No need to over emphasize here, I asked you for some reads outside the obvious ones. We have 38 players in a super role madness game, how does caution help town?

OMGUS stands for 'oh my god you suck'. It means that when a player accuses another, and that player responds by saying 'maybe you're actually suss'. It's just pointing the finger back at the accuser with no evidence.

I also think it's kind of fishy that you are trying to drop this newbie card but are clearly experienced. This might be your and here, but that doesn't mean you get to drop the newbie card as an excuse. I think you're being coy here.

Apollo

The Sol King
also by my calculations, there *might* be 13 scum in this game?
If you're talking about yotanwa's census, it said "Non-town" which probably includes indies. Removing the two locked indies we have now (Blue and Indigo) we end up with 11 left. There might be one more indie with 10 scum. At least thats my theory.

I

Indigo

Day 2, Vote Count #2

as of post #4286

Ekkologix - 21
Flower - 2
T-Pein - 1
RayanOO - 1

MUUGEN: Flower
Flower: MUUGEN -> Ekkologix
TheAncientCenturion: Flower
Naomi: Ekkologix
BakiDou: Ekkologix
Indigo: Ekkologix
Peroroncino: Ekkologix
Lord Melkor: Ekkologix
Rej: Indigo -> Ekkologix
Destroya: Indigo -> Ekkologix
Ratchet: Ekkologix
Charlie: Ekkologix
Alwaysmind: Ekkologix
Ariess: Ekkologix
Yo Tan Wa: Ekkologix
T-Pein: Ekkologix
oddoddfruit: T-Pein
Dr_Professor83: Ekkologix
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Mr. Reloaded: Ekkologix
ConquistadoR: Ekkologix
Apollo: Ekkologix
Vanellope Lhea: Ekkologix
AL Sama: RayanOO
Pot Goblin: Ekkologix

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

Reads
1- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
2- @Pot Goblin - Town
3- @Charlie - Town
4- @RayanOO - Town
5- @Lord Melkor - Wolf
6- @ConquistadoR - Town
7- @Peroroncino - Wolf
8- @Flower - Town (For Now)
9- @Indigo - Indie (For Now)
10- @AL sama - Town
11- @TAC - Town
12- @Dr. Watson - Wolf
13- @Rej - Wolf
14- @Mashiro Blue - Indie
15- @Ratchet - Town
16- @Tobra - Wolf
17- @Apollo - Wolf
18- @MangoSenpai - Town
19- @Ekkologix - Wolf
20- @MitchMatch - Town
21- @Alwaysmind - Town
22- @Sallucion - Town
23- @T-Pein™ - Town
24- @Ariess - Wolf
25- @Vanellope Lhea - Wolf
26- @Midnight Delight - Wolf
28- @MUUGEN - Town
29- @oddoddfruit - Town
30- @Meeyori - Town
31- @BakiDou - Wolf
32- @Juliet - Wolf
34- @Yo Tan Wa - Town
35- @Kerkovian - Wolf
36- @Naomi - Town
37- @Mr. Reloaded - Wolf
38- @Destroya - LOCK TOWN

I wanted to try and have no nulls in here considering that everyone actually has posted something. Obviously bound to be things that are wrong but it's a start for me. Not sure how many I'll be able to justify because a lot of these are gut checks. However, if there are reads you are interested in, I can iso and see if I can come up with some or if my mind changes. I think that's a decent way to also tackle the game.
I suppose I'll put this here again since activity seems better now.

Tobra, AM, Juliet, Rayan, Sallu, Mitch all low hanging fruits.

less than 50 post.

did Tobra do anything in the discord chat?

juliet idek what stupid shit she’s on this game. looked opportunistic when she tried to push dest.

AM isn’t even providing any comedy relief for us.

Rayan I haven’t even seen once.

sallu just made a post about being busy with work then dipped, I mean just subbed out at this point, why waste a slot.

mitch has the most post but haven’t seen a single one - anyone have any info or anything to note on him?

Apollo

The Sol King
Did I ask you to bring me the GF's head? No need to over emphasize here, I asked you for some reads outside the obvious ones. We have 38 players in a super role madness game, how does caution help town?

OMGUS stands for 'oh my god you suck'. It means that when a player accuses another, and that player responds by saying 'maybe you're actually suss'. It's just pointing the finger back at the accuser with no evidence.

I also think it's kind of fishy that you are trying to drop this newbie card but are clearly experienced. This might be your and here, but that doesn't mean you get to drop the newbie card as an excuse. I think you're being coy here.
First Al, Flower and now you. Everybody thinks I am some experienced mafia player. Its still funny to me that people think so. :suresure:

Our lynch for today is Ekko, I'll share a more detailed read on D3, if we live that long.

Ariess, this isn't personal

i've also been treated rudely by so many people in this thread already

and they all keep asking me to explain it over and over again

i have nothing against you, but i'm just tired bro

Dest spent last cycle calling me scum, and the start of this one

until he finally read the fucking thread and came to the conclusion of me being an indie like i claim and Flower being a townie

it's like everybody is refusing to read the thread

it's annoying
Oh, I don't trust you at all, but I'll let you have some leeway for now. I have a tinfoil theory that you, Flower, and Kerk are a team.

I

Indigo

also by my calculations, there *might* be 13 scum in this game?
This is wrong

YTW gave the census of the game

23 town and 13 non-town, after the 2 townies got killed

So it was 26 town and 13 non-town at the start

me and Blue are already outted indies, so there's most likely one more out there

that would leave two scum teams of 5 players

Status
Not open for further replies.