Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not giving you shit MUUGEN, from now you're basically on ignore for me

i just actually click the button because i have to count your votes
& what is so hard exactly about giving your reasoning for scum reading a person?

you’re town aligned aren’t you?

you also didn’t vote me like I asked you to noncompliance doesn’t help your case with me.

Then what should I do as per your opinion? If you are a town, I should be the least of your worries. Take my help\help me to find a Mafia. Do you think this is how I play if I were a scum? Piss off everyone? :kobeha:
Who knows how you blame scum of this is only your second game. Seems weird for you to be shouting how townie you are in this game and going after every single person that mentions you as scummy.

I'm still fine with Kerk going unless someone can vouch, he still panicked pretty badly with his interaction with T-Pein

iirc in my readback someone mentioned that Baki had an inconsistent attitude with Ekko which could yield something if looked into

And I think we should ask some reads from Mr. Reloaded because from what I've seen he has not done much but pop in and comment on what's currently happening. Also his vibes and playstyle feel very different from the chess game where he was more outgoing

And for people I feel better on I would say Apollo is one. There was some concern with how he was an experienced player and was calling himself new but since he cleared it up I've liked his thoughts on things.
Good read on Reloaded but I have Apollo as scum right now.

Pot is probably just town this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.