Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It is about both since they are connected now.
Indigo is vouching for flowa and midnight implies he has mech that indigo is being truthful
My brother.

You basically... Town Read Indigo
Voted Flowa on D1.
Now questioned Indigo's legitimacy
Why would a swordsmith protect people?
@Indigo so you chose a player you thought was scum?
And then started believing and vouching for Indigo on D2.
Based on the hints of someone who scum read Flowa (your position) on D1 which you ignored on D1.

Can you please clarify because your read positions are making utterly no sense to me, with all due respect.

Did you press Watson on her asking if you had mech info on her? Why would you have mech info if she were town?

@Dr. Watson
I did call her out by saying that was a weird question, because that certainly pinged me. She then said that maybe she finally was waltzing and catching a wolf? I asked her why I was a wolf and I don't really think I got much back from her.

We share a Role PM. And Midnight just confirmed Indigo as well.
Ok. And how does this confirm you town?
I don't want to spend too much time on this matter, but I don't understand the whole picture of Indigo picking you and now you're confirmed town. He was an indie to start with, who lied to us about his role. So yeah, you shouldn't be surprised by all those questions etc.

So can we drop this bullshit now and focus on finding Ekko‘s mates?
If I am correct Ekko hasnt been much active this game. I will check his posts soon

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
My brother.

You basically... Town Read Indigo

Voted Flowa on D1.

Now questioned Indigo's legitimacy

And then started believing and vouching for Indigo on D2.

Based on the hints of someone who scum read Flowa (your position) on D1 which you ignored on D1.

Can you please clarify because your read positions are making utterly no sense to me, with all due respect.

Context conq the indigolivesmatterthing was a joke and the vote on flowa was something town agreed on D1 to texther unlynchable claim.
At least read the game will you?:seriously:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yo @Ratchet you wanna trust flower now??
I mean, I'm struggling to see the incentive to playing like this as scum too. I do have certain reservations about her claim, but that's from my own role (nothing worth sharing right now) but you won't have that context. At worst, I can see them both having become Indies of sorts and for what it's worth I'm not a fan of asking for heals for an Indie (this shouldn't benefit Flower's wincon at all) nor am I a fan of trying to manipulate Midnight into sending a double action (I read that post, Flower knew she wouldn't be able to vig Ekko today, she left that as a carrot on a stick to try and convince Midnight to send her something useful). So that last point yes I definitely have issues with it. I don't think it's enough for me to change my read though.

Oh it hurts seeing this gangbanging, it's like no new progress and the real attention goes towards one singularity.
I want this day to end fast so we can again let votes speak.
What do you make of it all, Rej? If you haven't seen my reads list yet, I am gut checking you as wolf right now. I need more from you. What's your take of this whole situation? Can you give me some reads from outside of this mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.