Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. And how does this confirm you town?
I don't want to spend too much time on this matter, but I don't understand the whole picture of Indigo picking you and now you're confirmed town. He was an indie to start with, who lied to us about his role. So yeah, you shouldn't be surprised by all those questions etc.

If I am correct Ekko hasnt been much active this game. I will check his posts soon
Townie points for this post.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The whole guardian angel thing was revealed D2.
D1 indigo hadnt revealed that yet
It was revealed at the start of the Dayphase itself, when you were questioning why a Swordsmith is a Guardian Angel etc,.

Why the sudden shift now? You had all the info to read Indigo as Town at the start of the Dayphase itself but only did it now.

AL sama

Red Haired
I mean, I'm struggling to see the incentive to playing like this as scum too. I do have certain reservations about her claim, but that's from my own role (nothing worth sharing right now) but you won't have that context. At worst, I can see them both having become Indies of sorts and for what it's worth I'm not a fan of asking for heals for an Indie (this shouldn't benefit Flower's wincon at all) nor am I a fan of trying to manipulate Midnight into sending a double action (I read that post, Flower knew she wouldn't be able to vig Ekko today, she left that as a carrot on a stick to try and convince Midnight to send her something useful). So that last point yes I definitely have issues with it. I don't think it's enough for me to change my read though.
aren't you giving her too much benefit of the doubt here??

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It was revealed at the start of the Dayphase itself, when you were questioning why a Swordsmith is a Guardian Angel etc,.

Why the sudden shift now? You had all the info to read Indigo as Town at the start of the Dayphase itself but only did it now.
Bruh how many times do i have to say that midnight was implyng he had info?

Status
Not open for further replies.