Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't win with town, Flower can

i can only win with Flower surviving

but these stupid people want Flower dead

so all of us lose Flower, and i can't win anymore

it's gg

i don't think there's that many revives in One Piece
rosebelle chan has traumatized alot a players in past game,for not trusting her. for this lynch mob we are seeing manifest right now.

lmao

fffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
meeyori you’re here iirc you were getting some town nods yesterday are you caught up?
missed a chunk in the middle from this dp that i’ll catch up on soon or over the np. from where i started up until now Flowa’s claim is spotty. Her bounty hunter protect lines up and makes sense, but i especially don’t like her untraceable-ness combined with night shots; doesn’t seem indicative of town. Only doubt i have is that no one has tried killing ekko/maybe has no shots(?) and she claims to be town vig. I doesn’t help though that i felt Indigo’s early posts this dp are kinda shaky in logic. He first says that he didn’t care about the wincon of whoever he chose so long as they were tanky, but then soon says that his efforts are to keep him in favor of town, then he kinda flips back and forth between those two.

missed a chunk in the middle from this dp that i’ll catch up on soon or over the np. from where i started up until now Flowa’s claim is spotty. Her bounty hunter protect lines up and makes sense, but i especially don’t like her untraceable-ness combined with night shots; doesn’t seem indicative of town. Only doubt i have is that no one has tried killing ekko/maybe has no shots(?) and she claims to be town vig. I doesn’t help though that i felt Indigo’s early posts this dp are kinda shaky in logic. He first says that he didn’t care about the wincon of whoever he chose so long as they were tanky, but then soon says that his efforts are to keep him in favor of town, then he kinda flips back and forth between those two.
Invest immunities are fairly common as nerfs for Town. It also protects me because scum can‘t know my role either without using a strong amped invest ability.

Now they know everything, though. Way to nerf or off a power Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.