Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Flower isn't the scum we are looking for, Indigo could still be a pocketing role. We saw those in past weebs installments for example.
All I want is an Ekko flip now, because then we can look for his mates and that opens the game.
That's why I will just be gone now. Will read up a bit EoD.
THANK YOU.

Though Indigo was added to my Role PM, so he‘s 99.9% just good because we can see and even submit actions for each other.

@AL sama , I see you apparently can’t talk rn so just answer my questions in this that are for you later when you can lol.

why wouldn't they??

after how he behaved on discord it was obvious he isn't scum
When did you decide he was obvious town on discord? I can’t search your posts in there (I guess because you left?), I scrolled back a long way and the last post I see on it you’re saying “I don’t think being a marine, pirate, civilian, or revo matters but I still don’t like what Seven did” in response to people wondering if Seven made too many town marines. Which doesn’t sound to me like you were strongly Town reading him despite saying he was obvious town today.

rayan's scum meta is being as inactive as possible so you can see where I m coming from

we've been scum mates a few times and this is how he played
bruh I know the guy very well but yeah you never know with meta
What is his town meta then, and how is it different here?

did Tobra do anything in the discord chat?
He made some posts in there but nothing revenant to the game/scum hunting.

juliet idek what stupid shit she’s on this game. looked opportunistic when she tried to push dest.
She brought Dest up and then brought it up again today here. What part looked opportunistic to you?

Then I have a CoO Passive which lets me dodge things.

I also have a shield Passive which lets me dodge some more things.

Then I have an Active which lets me dodge some more actions.
Since you’re already claiming everything can you elaborate on these?

like Flowers just getting grilled all day and she's like "I know, I'll tell them I'm immune to being investigated, that'll go down swell."
Why do you think she’d do that as scum?

No way Ekko dips out of an argument, something is up
I’m guessing he’s either been post silenced or wants us to think he has lol.

• Vengeful
    • Affected: Player
    • Effect (Destructive): If the Affected is removed from play, the Affected may choose one player. That player is killed by the Affected.
Seems quite good really.
Doesn’t seem like something scum would want to hit town with to me lol.

-
As far as Flower’s invest immunity claim, Gram had that same passive as town in Fuji’s WoW game (both the immunity and being unable to claim it).

Tobra, AM, Juliet, Rayan, Sallu, Mitch all low hanging fruits.

less than 50 post.

did Tobra do anything in the discord chat?

juliet idek what stupid shit she’s on this game. looked opportunistic when she tried to push dest.

AM isn’t even providing any comedy relief for us.

Rayan I haven’t even seen once.

sallu just made a post about being busy with work then dipped, I mean just subbed out at this point, why waste a slot.

mitch has the most post but haven’t seen a single one - anyone have any info or anything to note on him?
I overslept. And I don’t think that I can catch up on 100 pages in time

I think scum just made a move against me, I've been cursed with a Vengeful modifier

probably true but youu're an invaluable town regardleess
Why would they target you? Ekko would make a much better option seeing as he's the one that's actually going to die. cursing him would benefit them where you've yet to be a leading wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.