Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I want to trade something of mine, can you help?
I can definitely sell stuff.

For trades it depends on what you got because I need to make money.

Can you please tell me the initials of the item you got?

Since you're my partner I got your item too.

I sent a somewhat positive (perhaps neutral maybe) action on you (very early, and won’t claim what), and it failed on you. Wondering why you’d have have dodged it. Probably doesn’t move my read I guess but just found it weird you’d passively be dodging that.
what do you mean neutral? if it's "neutral" as an action that may be the reason why it was dodged

but what's the point of having neutral actions in a game like this?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Invest immunities are fairly common as nerfs for Town. It also protects me because scum can‘t know my role either without using a strong amped invest ability.

Now they know everything, though. Way to nerf or off a power Town.
no no they are not fairly common nerds for town….
How dumb can you be?

He said it himself
where and when?
No way Ekko dips out of an argument, something is up
has he even shown face here!
Everyone has their own way of playing. I feel more comfortable recognizing people who I think are town and work with town reads and help each other find scum. Whenever I have a scum read people always ignore my read.
are you fully caught up to the game?
Who are your strongest town reads and least ?
I think scum just made a move against me, I've been cursed with a Vengeful modifier

probably true but youu're an invaluable town regardleess
oddly enough it’s you me and Al all targeted with some negs hahahah
Nah, Flower isn't the scum we are looking for, Indigo could still be a pocketing role. We saw those in past weebs installments for example.
All I want is an Ekko flip now, because then we can look for his mates and that opens the game.
That's why I will just be gone now. Will read up a bit EoD.
who do you believe his mates to be?
Healing arrow was used on ???​
use this on me next thanks 🙏🏻
Bc I was slight town reading her and trying to see what you see that I don’t/see your thought process. When I looked at the stuff she said about Dest last night I could see those things too. (Not tbt catch up stuff, that is off.) Thought the Sallu & Indigo stuff made sense.
it was an opportunistic approach that didn’t even make sense for someone like juliet to be saying. I called her out on it then as well. says she doesn’t scum hunt only town hunts like what?

what do you mean neutral? if it's "neutral" as an action that may be the reason why it was dodged

but what's the point of having neutral actions in a game like this?
I’m not going to explain the ability, and i would to fully paint the picture. It does not have a neutral effect on the game. It perhaps has what could be described as a net neutral effect on the person targeted.

It’s an odd ability to dodge unless someone is just dodging everything I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.