Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Watson asking Dest if he had mechanical info on her looks bad. Weird first place for your mind to go if you’re town. Town isn’t likely to think someone could have something on them. Scum lean.

Reloaded goes to scum side of null, he’s just handing out and his answer to Muugen about “Am I that suspicious?” felt too self aware lol.

Sallu goes to town side of null. His posts to Flower at least showed some solving. Weak, but just trying to slowly sort the nulls into one side or the other.

Charles goes to slight scum because he’s flying way under my radar and ISOing him he’s not selling me as town anywhere yet.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
didn't get notice or see my actions. weird

fhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
just message onii I got hit with a couple of delayed actions.
Dude.

Midnight confirmed Indigo as an Indie.
dude midnight isn’t confirmed and we all know he’s indie
missed a chunk in the middle from this dp that i’ll catch up on soon or over the np. from where i started up until now Flowa’s claim is spotty. Her bounty hunter protect lines up and makes sense, but i especially don’t like her untraceable-ness combined with night shots; doesn’t seem indicative of town. Only doubt i have is that no one has tried killing ekko/maybe has no shots(?) and she claims to be town vig. I doesn’t help though that i felt Indigo’s early posts this dp are kinda shaky in logic. He first says that he didn’t care about the wincon of whoever he chose so long as they were tanky, but then soon says that his efforts are to keep him in favor of town, then he kinda flips back and forth between those two.
would appreciate that when you can.

& I like the analysis, did you share your thoughts last cycle or given the star with flips and such do you have reads from that standpoint?
She brought Dest up and then brought it up again today here. What part looked opportunistic to you?
idk maybe the part where she tried to scumread dest by saying how can you participate in current conversation while reading page 131…

fut veteran player that was opportunistic. why did you need to come and drop some 2centd here?

idk maybe the part where she tried to scumread dest by saying how can you participate in current conversation while reading page 131…

fut veteran player that was opportunistic. why did you need to come and drop some 2centd here?
Bc I was slight town reading her and trying to see what you see that I don’t/see your thought process. When I looked at the stuff she said about Dest last night I could see those things too. (Not tbt catch up stuff, that is off.) Thought the Sallu & Indigo stuff made sense.

AL sama

Red Haired
@AL sama , I see you apparently can’t talk rn so just answer my questions in this that are for you later when you can lol.

When did you decide he was obvious town on discord? I can’t search your posts in there (I guess because you left?), I scrolled back a long way and the last post I see on it you’re saying “I don’t think being a marine, pirate, civilian, or revo matters but I still don’t like what Seven did” in response to people wondering if Seven made too many town marines. Which doesn’t sound to me like you were strongly Town reading him despite saying he was obvious town today.

What is his town meta then, and how is it different here?

He made some posts in there but nothing revenant to the game/scum hunting.

She brought Dest up and then brought it up again today here. What part looked opportunistic to you?

Since you’re already claiming everything can you elaborate on these?

Why do you think she’d do that as scum?

I’m guessing he’s either been post silenced or wants us to think he has lol.

Doesn’t seem like something scum would want to hit town with to me lol.

-
As far as Flower’s invest immunity claim, Gram had that same passive as town in Fuji’s WoW game (both the immunity and being unable to claim it).
:seriously::seriously:

No. I can‘t dodge certain actions like a rolecrush.
I sent a somewhat positive (perhaps neutral maybe) action on you (very early, and won’t claim what), and it failed on you. Wondering why you’d have have dodged it. Probably doesn’t move my read I guess but just found it weird you’d passively be dodging that.

Status
Not open for further replies.