Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Nah its sus to ask someone who said they ability copped if They also Alignment copped
CMon.
This is just busy work from you
Amswer is Obviously not.
Otherwise he would had said so in the first place.
Idc how "new" you are.
This is just simple logic
I thought the man got his alignment, hence why I asked if he got it or not. Thats all, don't blow it out of proportion.

can you list reasoning why you believe they are all town for you?

weird in which way can you explain about who you are referring?
Naomi is a meta read for me and she has town tells I am able to pick up on.

Midnight getting info on Indigo from last day and defending Indigo asking players not to lynch him looked like town who did not want to waste a lynch on him. From my play experience with scum Midnight he doesn't defend players.

I liked Conq's questioning on Pero which is what made me town read him.

Watson's play from day 1 I thought that their handling on Indigo's claim looked towny wanting to give Indigo a chance to prove himself.

By weird play I was seeing was there was alot of fluff, not enough stances and reads I was seeing, when I did see some reads I wasn't able to understand the reads.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Lol
Nah and with her being RC’d it wouldn’t tell me anything. Mostly I was a bit concerned that dodging everything passively was a step too far, dodging first action makes more sense and I feel like I’d probably have been the first one.
-

Al is not worth bothering rn with his claim + Midnight backing it. Give him chance to catch scum. If he’s town I doubt the double watcher is making it long lol.
gotcha.
Didn't he co-operate after asking Midnight about the PR?
literally.

Yeah to me he isn't the priority rn.
What do you think of Pero?
I don’t read Pero well. He does a lot of scummy stuff to me. I tunneled him last game D1 when he was town and my own GA target lol.

He’s null/scum side of null since he has nothing going for him. I see the things you’ve pointed out, only problem is I’m not sure those aren’t things town Pero can’t do. I’m likely to solve Pero by mechanics at some point or once we have flips to work off.

Status
Not open for further replies.