Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

i said yesterday people were to derail from his lynch:goyea:
Sorry Pero, me and Flower tried to change a Wagon on you for second position there

because you already had 2 votes

and it was a matter of survival, because we thought for sure somebody was gonna redirect the lynch of something, so Flower would've been the second wagon

in the end it didn't matter, it just made people vote for Flower even more :shame:

with how quiet Ekko was the entire phase

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sorry Pero, me and Flower tried to change a Wagon on you for second position there

because you already had 2 votes

and it was a matter of survival, because we thought for sure somebody was gonna redirect the lynch of something, so Flower would've been the second wagon

in the end it didn't matter, it just made people vote for Flower even more :shame:

with how quiet Ekko was the entire phase
that's what i get for believing in you:peperain:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

I see that our dear costumers are impatient for more, so to speed things up here are the remaining items available to be bid for in this auction:

Double Edged Shield: Grants you double actions for a phase but roleblocks you the next.

Helmet Of Authority: Increases your vote power by 1.

Cauterizing Blades: Target a player and heal them of any status ailments they may have.

You can bid for any of these items, as well as the previous items shown before:

Old Flash Dial:Allows you to check a ??? in a WU. Doesn't work on night write ups.

Truth seeing goggles: Target a vote count and learn of its true votes.

Upgraded Den Den Mushi: Activate this to create a chat with a Player for a phase

A total of 6 items. Make sure that you bid high enough for the item that you want to not go to another person.

And now let me present to you the first item that will be displayed on the Auction:

Old Flash Dial:Allows you to check a ??? in a WU. Doesn't work on night write ups.

Starting bid: 100 berrie

You may start bidding in your role PM

Wait

Did I hear chat?

Then we have the perfect item for you:

Upgraded Den Den Mushi: Activate this to create a chat with a Player for a phase

Starting bid: 200 berrie

You may bid in your role PM

Note: You may bid for previous items still

Next item on display will be:

Starting bid: 100 berri

You may bid in your role PM

Note: You can still bid for previous items

I see that our dear costumers are impatient for more, so to speed things up here are the remaining items available to be bid for in this auction:

Double Edged Shield: Grants you double actions for a phase but roleblocks you the next.

Cauterizing Blades: Target a player and heal them of any status ailments they may have.

A total of 6 items. Make sure that you bid high enough for the item that you want to not go to another person.

I bid 100 for the Old Flash Dial.

We may bid in PM or we have to do that?

I bid 100 for the Old Flash Dial.
Hmm... Do you have something in mind? I don't want to see another bs ??? revealed. Murder only pls

Boo I want cooler stuff like dfs

Status
Not open for further replies.