Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
town mason, guardian angel that can't even protect, swordsmith that sets his own prices, has to keep bounty hunters alive yet opnely asked the to claim d1, only has one simple wincon, boy i can't keep up witht he 1882582626584862625 claims now

Typing in all capitals neither makes your point more true nor more convincing. I'm treating you both as a pair here - you have withheld some truth around the situation, Indigo has straight up lied. You've repeatedly bragged about leaving the town as a traitor, so I have every reason to not work with your claim here. For all I know, you want to suck up abilities to favour you, and then leave the game with the town in tatters. I actually have reason, after being lied to, to join the chorus of those who want you dead. I am, ultimately, a man of reason though, so I won't go to that extreme. But co-operation? You've burnt that bridge this game. I don't know what you expect honestly. If I had lied repeatedly about my claim you'd be voting me off on principle. I'm not even voting here.
Yeah, do what you want.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
From what I've briefly gathered, he learns of a single ability a player has if they fail a post restriction he sets on them. I'm pretty sure it will fail on me, at least as it pertains to alignment, but otherwise seems townie (basically a weaker version of a role Mafia Role Cop in these games).
has nothing to do with alignment - it’s just ability gathering. Yes breaking the pr he learns 1 and only 1 ability. ironically though he confirmed Al’s ability that he had already claimed himself. Midnight confirmed this bit yet flower claims that midnight has confirmed indigo of being Indie due to said ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.