Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare me the pity party. I've claimed my negative investigation identifier day 1 and I still have had to put up with stupidity like someone burning a lie detect on me, because they can't be trusted to read properly, in turn wasting valuable resources and potentially more valuable resources. I'm "giving you shit" because being overly conscious of yourself and the things you would like when you are part of a team is harmful. You know this, hence my position. It's because I expect better. This also goes for asking for random refills that aren't needed or protects on an Indie. You are supposed to be a member of the town - these things should be played to town's benefit, which is mutually exclusive from just your benefit (which is to say, what might be best for you yourself isn't best for everyone). I've seen this too many times, in this game especially, where you want to suck up positive abilities for yourself and it's to the detriment of everyone else. I'm happy to defend your claim because I believe it, but it also needs you to start playing better.
Ffs Indigo has to help me WIN.
He‘s like Fuji in Weebs. The guy is fucking Town now who has to keep me alive on top of it!!!

And he has no defenses for either of us and some idiot crushed me!

Do you even fucking know how stressful this is for the both of us? He could make invest abilities for Town as he‘s supposed to, but fucking nobody has the decency to help two Townies out who vouch for each other.

Scum were never supposed to know this because we are targets big enough as we are. But there you go now.

Indigo is TOWN.

And now feel free to kill me Idc.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He‘s like Fuji in Weebs. The guy is fucking Town now who has to keep me alive on top of it!!!

Do you even fucking know how stressful this is for the both of us? He could make invest abilities for Town as he‘s supposed to, but fucking nobody has the decency to help two Townies out who vouch for each other.

Scum were never supposed to know this because we are targets big enough as we are. But there you go now.

Indigo is TOWN.

Indigo just needs to keep you alive. Nothing from what has been claimed says Town need to win. Bringing up Fuji in weebs doesn't really help your case here - he helped scum out significantly too despite being bonded with town.

Ratchet

Spare me that shit that we could have revealed that sooner, too, btw. We‘re sitting ducks for fucks sake.
Which revision does this make? 4th? 5th? Like, you realise how difficult you both have made this, right? I asked Indigo yesterday to give his whole role out and he told me, very clearly, that he had given everything. Lo and behold, it wasn't everything. I can't just keep blindly trusting here when both of you have not responded in good faith, several times over. The *best* I can do at this point is ignore both of your slots under the assumption that you're not harmful, and treat you like Indies until you start flipping scum (that is to say, use nothing positive on either of you, nothing negative too). We only got to this stage because I've been lied to, repeatedly, by the both of you. Lying tends to hurt your position, it's a lesson Ekko had to learn after it blew up on him several times, now you and Indigo will learn it too.

Which revision does this make? 4th? 5th? Like, you realise how difficult you both have made this, right? I asked Indigo yesterday to give his whole role out and he told me, very clearly, that he had given everything. Lo and behold, it wasn't everything. I can't just keep blindly trusting here when both of you have not responded in good faith, several times over. The *best* I can do at this point is ignore both of your slots under the assumption that you're not harmful, and treat you like Indies until you start flipping scum (that is to say, use nothing positive on either of you, nothing negative too). We only got to this stage because I've been lied to, repeatedly, by the both of you. Lying tends to hurt your position, it's a lesson Ekko had to learn after it blew up on him several times, now you and Indigo will learn it too.
Again. I AM A SITTING DUCK AND THAT MAKES THE TARGET ONLY BIGGER!

Ratchet

I don't really ask much from Indie claims. I'm happy to help them win as long as they claim in good faith. Once you've lied or have withheld important elements of the truth, then that help is gone. I can't work with someone who just lies over and over because they think they're playing 4D Chess when they're only really playing themselves. Compromise is the best I have.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Stop with the disingenuous remarks because you want to save face. For one, a double action doesn't confirm them as town. It might make them likely town, but there is a difference between that and confirmed. All the more so in super role madness - I shouldn't need to remind you of this. For two, we obviously don't want to claim every useful action done to anyone who claims to have a useful action done to them. We may as well just mass claim, and given that you haven't proposed that, obviously you know it's not a good idea.

Spare me the dishonesty here. You asked for a silly request because you're too focused on your own bubble instead of the towns at large. You are not the centre of the game, Flower. You are one piece of a larger mechanism. Comments like the above are typically suited to Indie players, because they only care about themselves. I am getting tired of having to come back here every time and correct some more silly shit because you, and a few others, are not thinking things through enough. Step it up.
i'd like to point out flower claim we are playing "Traditional Mafia" and not SRM

Indigo is TOWN.

no, no the guy is NOT town. he is an indie andhasnt even agreed to the point of him being "town aligned" when i tried to discuss with him this matter, all his responses are "yOu gUyS aRe fUCkiNG dUMb" "lYnCH MuuGeN."

you deserved to be crushed - you were/are playing a game solely based on oMGuS, you haven't even scum a single person outside of me, al and odd cause we dont believe your claim.

none of us care "how stressful" it is when you are the one who is doing it to yourself. do you think we would all just open wolf you for no reason?

neither one is confirmed as a townie - YOU yourself stated Midnight "confirmed" Indigo as an Indie last dp after we already knew this information, claim to be "confirmed town" cause an 'indie has your rolesheet.

INDIGO IS NOT TOWN & HAS CONFIRMED BY HIS OWN ADMISSION HE CAN NOT WIN WITH US ONLY YOU.

when you die and lose the game i really dont want to hear you crying how we are the fault of your horrendous gameplay.

People are not even trying to put themselves in our shoes here. Indigo is no longer an Indie either. So stop treating us as Indies because we‘re Town Masons now.

Ratchet

Again. I AM A SITTING DUCK AND THAT MAKES THE TARGET ONLY BIGGER!
Typing in all capitals neither makes your point more true nor more convincing. I'm treating you both as a pair here - you have withheld some truth around the situation, Indigo has straight up lied. You've repeatedly bragged about leaving the town as a traitor, so I have every reason to not work with your claim here. For all I know, you want to suck up abilities to favour you, and then leave the game with the town in tatters. I actually have reason, after being lied to, to join the chorus of those who want you dead. I am, ultimately, a man of reason though, so I won't go to that extreme. But co-operation? You've burnt that bridge this game. I don't know what you expect honestly. If I had lied repeatedly about my claim you'd be voting me off on principle. I'm not even voting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.