Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Naomi here, lie detect this:

I'm indie

i have chosen Flower as my favorite customer

i have Flower's role sheet and she has mine

Flower is town

My wincon is to have Flower be alive at the end of the game, have her win achieving her town wincon and i need to survive too

all i said about how my shop works is true, how i change one offering a day and i can set the prices, but i can't choose who uses it

there, this should clear two slots if you lie detect this
@Naomi You might want to check with Fuji before using it here. Usually, lie detects only work on single statements, as in you could check the "I'm Indie" part. But not the rest. Fuji might let it work on the whole post, but given that you can't refill it again, you should make certain first.

@Naomi You might want to check with Fuji before using it here. Usually, lie detects only work on single statements, as in you could check the "I'm Indie" part. But not the rest. Fuji might let it work on the whole post, but given that you can't refill it again, you should make certain first.
alright ty, i will ask him.

bhhzzzzzzzz

I

Indigo

ah shit, i didn't know that

alright ty, i will ask him.

bhhzzzzzzzz
keep me updated,

then i can try to make a smaller single statement

@Naomi here, lie detect this:

I'm indie

i have chosen Flower as my favorite customer

i have Flower's role sheet and she has mine

Flower is town

My wincon is to have Flower be alive at the end of the game, have her win achieving her town wincon and i need to survive too

all i said about how my shop works is true, how i change one offering a day and i can set the prices, but i can't choose who uses it

there, this should clear two slots if you lie detect this
i mean, is it really necessary?

i mean it is weird and convoluted, but i think majority believes that anyways, no?

i'd rather get some "ofc i'm town" from thread

I

Indigo

i mean, is it really necessary?

i mean it is weird and convoluted, but i think majority believes that anyways, no?

i'd rather get some "ofc i'm town" from thread
majority believes? really?

then why do we keep getting pressed? and being pointed to the lynch, jesus christ

i just wanna make it as clear as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.