Status
Not open for further replies.
We can start creating Invests once this is cleared up, but we do need some help in return to keep the both of us alive. I don‘t care about staying alive, but having Indigo is very useful for Town and with me alive he can create more abilities since he‘ll stay in the game.

Also keep the shades to a minimum because I don‘t want his role to get corrupted.

I

Indigo

We can start creating Invests once this is cleared up, but we do need some help in return to keep the both of us alive. I don‘t care about staying alive, but having Indigo is very useful for Town and with me alive he can create more abilities since he‘ll stay in the game.

Also keep the shades to a minimum because I don‘t want his role to get corrupted.
Yes, i will make the invests

Fuji will most likely limit the amount again

so be sure to buy them fast

if @Mashiro Blue copies and multiplies them, please sell them too

let's find these scum teams

AL sama

Red Haired

if you're town why are you making it sound like you're some separate faction??

Status
Not open for further replies.