Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was about to ask - why do you keep responding when it will be cleared up shortly besides? It's not helpful.
To be honest I think at least some of the people going after me are scum trying to find easy prey and I am trying to get some reactions. Players like Muugen and TAC have spent almost all game pushing the Flower scum narrative and I want to know what they will do once I‘m cleared.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
And I didn‘t like the answer.

Just like I don‘t like the fence sitting when it comes to reading me. You either think I‘m scum and vote me up or think I‘m Town and don‘t vote. But voting me or going after me and saying you think chances are I‘m probably just Town won‘t cut it. You don‘t vote out Town reads.
Okay, and I'm supposed to just change my read based off your snarky remarks?

Regardless, having a read is not anything definitive, one could be wrong, and sometimes the evidence can be heavily skewed against your read and you go against your read in favor of consensus or evidence.

Your argument isn't that strong.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
To be honest I think at least some of the people going after me are scum trying to find easy prey and I am trying to get some reactions. Players like Muugen and TAC have spent almost all game pushing the Flower scum narrative and I want to know what they will do once I‘m cleared.
If you think they're scum then your angle should be to pressure them - defending yourself and getting annoyed isn't doing that.

Okay, and I'm supposed to just change my read based off your snarky remarks?

Regardless, having a read is not anything definitive, one could be wrong, and sometimes the evidence can be heavily skewed against your read and you go against your read in favor of consensus or evidence.

Your argument isn't that strong.
I know reads can change, I reevaluate all the time as well, but comments like this just trigger me. I wouldn‘t go out of my way to defend a consensus scum read either, but as you see consensus Town like Naomi and Midnight are actually working with me while more scummy players are hounding me. Does this not tell you something is wrong with the push?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
i mean, some dapper person appeared in my PM a while ago and wanted to me to join their bussines or something

i agreed and nothing happened
Ah that was definitely me with the partnership proposal

It's like this

You quote the boutique post then I send the invite.

It's not automatic

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Meaning people could quote the boutique post and not receive the invite if I didn't want to.

No reason to do that though

Status
Not open for further replies.