Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

this is pretty good so far. I’ve watched the first 30 minutes and to summarize

•He asks Greg about Birka, and whether or not it’ll be connected to Elbaf. Greg says he expects it to be, and also to be about Urouge (in the same way that the other SN were highlighted in other arcs)

•He asks if Greg thinks the SH are qualified as a yonko crew. Greg touches upon some of the nuance of what Lucci said about Luffy last chapter (it came up), then says that he thinks they’re a yonko crew in the non-traditional sense, talking about hierarchy and stuff. He also says that he thinks the SH themselves don’t 100% believe they’re a yonko crew either, other than Luffy, Zoro, or Jinbe (i disagree but whatever)

•He’s asked about Zoro’s eye, and his opinion on if it’ll get mentioned in the story or what it does. Greg likens it to Crocodile’s past, saying that Oda might leave it out since he’s seen that fans have either gotten really close or exactly on the mark in their theories (RIP:catcry:) . He expects/wants it to be revealed in Zoro’s final fight as well. Oh and also he’s asked if he thinks there’s any superpowers or whatever from the eye but makes a joke, wondering if Zoro’s just half asleep the whole time and that’s why it’s closed.

•He’s asked if Sanji has any Lunarian genes and why he can do the fire thing. Greg attributes it to his passion, saying that’s why his brothers can’t really do something similar, but why Reiju has both (i was kinda confused at this part ngl) For the Lunarian genes, he thinks it’s very possible that he has some amount of those genes, because Oda once drew a cover flap of a UFO that looked like Sanji and was titled “alien” (LOL). He also wonders how much of the OP populace would have Lunarian genes as well but says that Sanji would probably have more.

Before he finishes the question though he also basically says that he’s happy that many fans are interested in that subject. He finds it endearing that Sanji fans have a lot of passion like Sanji himself. I’m pretty sure he then straight up name drops @Kishido when talking about the Sanji fandom LMAO, and says he feels kinda bad that Sanji’s power is so ambiguous

anyways that’s only 30min in so maybe i’ll do another summary later
So Zoro missing an eye isn't even an option to him? The experts won't like this. :josad:

•He asks Greg about Birka, and whether or not it’ll be connected to Elbaf. Greg says he expects it to be, and also to be about Urouge (in the same way that the other SN were highlighted in other arcs)

•He asks if Greg thinks the SH are qualified as a yonko crew. Greg touches upon some of the nuance of what Lucci said about Luffy last chapter (it came up), then says that he thinks they’re a yonko crew in the non-traditional sense, talking about hierarchy and stuff. He also says that he thinks the SH themselves don’t 100% believe they’re a yonko crew either, other than Luffy, Zoro, or Jinbe (i disagree but whatever)

•He’s asked about Zoro’s eye, and his opinion on if it’ll get mentioned in the story or what it does. Greg likens it to Crocodile’s past, saying that Oda might leave it out since he’s seen that fans have either gotten really close or exactly on the mark in their theories (RIP:catcry:) . He expects/wants it to be revealed in Zoro’s final fight as well. Oh and also he’s asked if he thinks there’s any superpowers or whatever from the eye but makes a joke, wondering if Zoro’s just half asleep the whole time and that’s why it’s closed.

•He’s asked if Sanji has any Lunarian genes and why he can do the fire thing. Greg attributes it to his passion, saying that’s why his brothers can’t really do something similar, but why Reiju has both (i was kinda confused at this part ngl) For the Lunarian genes, he thinks it’s very possible that he has some amount of those genes, because Oda once drew a cover flap of a UFO that looked like Sanji and was titled “alien” (LOL). He also wonders how much of the OP populace would have Lunarian genes as well but says that Sanji would probably have more.

Before he finishes the question though he also basically says that he’s happy that many fans are interested in that subject. He finds it endearing that Sanji fans have a lot of passion like Sanji himself. I’m pretty sure he then straight up name drops @Kishido when talking about the Sanji fandom LMAO, and says he feels kinda bad that Sanji’s power is so ambiguous

Thnks for the summaries:cheers:, if its true that oda read fan theories it would be big L as authoPr to get influenced by fans
Got author sum up pretty well here about why author shouldnt look fan theories. About zoro eye i think i agree that would be revealed only on mihawk fight

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Btw, you better tell people about the zoro eye part, that Greg is purely speculating what HE thinks it could be.
He just says that, whatever happened to zoro's eye, it would be something suited to be revealed in his final battle, during some flashback.
He also said it could be like a case in Lost, where a character had a "5" tattoo, and fans started creating a bunch of theories of WHY he had this "5" tattoo and it ended up being because the actor had that tattoo. So the character ended up having it as well.

Calm down with giving some people here too much hope about sharingans and stuff.
:suresure:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Btw, you better tell people about the zoro eye part, that Greg is purely speculating what HE thinks it could be.
He just says that, whatever happened to zoro's eye, it would be something suited to be revealed in his final battle, during some flashback.
He also said it could be like a case in Lost, where a character had a "5" tattoo, and fans started creating a bunch of theories of WHY he had this "5" tattoo and it ended up being because the actor had that tattoo. So the character ended up having it as well.

Calm down with giving some people here too much hope about sharingans and stuff.
let me cook :sadgrin:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

@Kishido
At 30:30, is he talking about you?

People really think Oda is gonna give Zoro some magic eye? Are we reading the same manga, it's just gonna be a gag that will make this forum cry they are done with the series for the 1000th time :milaugh:

It's too fucking late.

Greg confirmed that Zoro's closed eye is him being half asleep the entire time. When the time comes and needs his full power he'll wake up and open it.

Zoro has been half-sleep diffing his way through New World.

Open spoiler threads!

:finally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's too fucking late.

Greg confirmed that Zoro's closed eye is him being half asleep the entire time. When the time comes and needs his full power he'll wake up and open it.

Zoro has been half-sleep diffing his way through New World.

Open spoiler threads!

:finally:
The sleep diff was real all along:crazwhat: