Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Let's go!!!!!

Onepiece manga chapter 1072: The Old Guard

Brief spoilers from IDoNtGiVeAdAmN

- Jyubra is the mystery man on egghead. He defected and never joined cp0 for unknown reasons.

- Stuccy wants to snoop around but is stopped by brook who wants to see her panties.

- Zoro isn't taking Kaku seriously at all which forces Lucci to fight him. Zoro vs awakened hybrid Lucci

- Smoker is with Bogard, helmeppo, sengoku and garp to save coby.

- Smoker accompanies garp since he is more so concerned about saving his own fellow marine and trusts that strawhat means no ill will.

- Tashigi tries to accompany smoker but is instructed by him to stay and watch over the kids affected by ceasars drugs.

- In truth he doesnt know what will happen to the kids once cipher pol kills vegapunk since he found out from sengoku their ageneda .

- Sengoku instructs other members of Sword to occapany Tashigi in her efforts of protecting the kids.

- Scene shifts to a captured coby. Apparently the blackbeard vs law fight had concluded with the capture of law and crew.

- Blackbeard is intrigued by laws fruit after being told in the past about laws fruit ability (by aoikiji) and it providing more lifespan.

- Scene ends with law and coby captured with a mysterious person opening up a door portal. It is revealed that cp0 agent blueno was sent prior to infiltrate the bb pirates before aokiji. And that he is a hidden double agent of cp0 actually being a member of sword

Last edited:
Did you think that Koby could beat the Tobiroppos?
Personally I see him capable of defeating all except who's who. Koby is confirmed to have all 6 powers (rokoushiki) however we don't know if he has rokougun. So in terms of overall ability added with the fact that it was stated that he has armament haki and observation that's advanced I think he defeats all except who's who and ulti whom I think he ties with

So to make it simple if he doesn't have rokougun he defeats all tobiroppo but only ties with ulti and who's who. However if he does have the technique he defeats any of them 1v1

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Personally I see him capable of defeating all except who's who. Koby is confirmed to have all 6 powers (rokoushiki) however we don't know if he has rokougun. So in terms of overall ability added with the fact that it was stated that he has armament haki and observation that's advanced I think he defeats all except who's who and ulti whom I think he ties with
Hmm interessing, and what do you think EOS Koby's level will be?