Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Hmm interessing, and what do you think EOS Koby's level will be?
Eos? I think he will be comparable to sanji (a bit better actually) so he should be admiral level in strength. This whole being captured by a yonko thing is a means of further giving him a power up whether it's a means of prisoners teaching him good haki control or him increases his stats regardless or his gaining a busted devil fruit or both. I think this simply serves as another means to power him up while also forcing the dynamic of both him and luffy getting back at blackbeard for what he may possibly do to garp resulting in a rehash of garp and rodger vs xebec

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Eos? I think he will be comparable to sanji (a bit better actually) so he should be admiral level in strength. This whole being captured by a yonko thing is a means of further giving him a power up whether it's a means of prisoners teaching him good haki control or him increases his stats regardless or his gaining a busted devilnor both. I think this simply serves as another means to power him up while also forcing the dynamic of both him and luffy getting back at blackbeard for what he may possibly do to blackbeard. Resulting in a rehash of garp and rodger vs xebec
Nice, thank you for the interview.

Let's go!!!!!

Onepiece manga chapter 1072: The Old Guard

Brief spoilers from IDoNtGiVeAdAmN

- Jyubra is the mystery man on egghead. He defected and never joined cp0 for unknown reasons.

- Stuccy wants to snoop around but is stopped by brook who wants to see her panties.

- Zoro isn't taking Kaku seriously at all which forces Lucci to fight him. Zoro vs awakened hybrid Lucci

- Smoker is with Bogard, helmeppo, sengoku and garp to save coby.

- Smoker accompanies garp since he is more so concerned about saving his own fellow marine and trusts that strawhat means no ill will.

- Tashigi tries to accompany smoker but is instructed by him to stay and watch over the kids affected by ceasars drugs.

- In truth he doesnt know what will happen to the kids once cipher pol kills vegapunk since he found out from sengoku their ageneda .

- Sengoku instructs other members of Sword to occapany Tashigi in her efforts of protecting the kids.

- Scene shifts to a captured coby. Apparently the blackbeard vs law fight had concluded with the capture of law and crew.

- Blackbeard is intrigued by laws fruit after being told in the past about laws fruit ability (by aoikiji) and it providing more lifespan.

- Scene ends with law and coby captured with a mysterious person opening up a door portal. It is revealed that cp0 agent blueno was sent prior to infiltrate the bb pirates before aokiji. And that he is a hidden double agent of cp0 actually being a member of sword
At least TRY to be interesting when you guys write fakes. This is like a filler nothing chapter attempt. It hardly moves the story along.

I would imagine Garp's death should motivate Koby to really start putting some work in and hardening his heart.
100 percent agreed
Post automatically merged:

I posted real leaks last week

Unfortunately i get censored
Post automatically merged:

Doesnt even matter… nowhrre near enough time for him to go from Sub Hawkins level to anything near relevant
That actually isn't true at all. There are alot of ways it can happen actually.

The lazy way is giving him a busted fruit. Which will most likely happen. Another way is through science.

Another way is through someone devil fruit. If memory serves me correctly time works differently in bluenos pocket dimension. There should be a plethora of ways to increase the time needed for coby

At least TRY to be interesting when you guys write fakes. This is like a filler nothing chapter attempt. It hardly moves the story along.
Exactly which sounds alot like a real chapter lol.

The job is to sound believable not something extremely outlandish to the point that it screams fake lol. Especially when it's shown that we are still setting up

Exactly which sounds alot like a real chapter lol.

The job is to sound believable not something extremely outlandish to the point that it screams fake lol
So far this arc the story has either had reveals or moved the story along. There's a difference between nothing happening and slightly boring. It may be subjectively boring but things have happened.

So far this arc the story has either had reveals or moved the story along. There's a difference between nothing happening and slightly boring. It may be subjectively boring but things have happened.
True. Doesn't change what I just said though.

Lucci vs luffy leads to nothing.

Cp0 being there leads to nothing.

Dragon knowing vegapunk was speculated years ago

Akainu is still doing nothing

Law vs blackbeard is omly something if blackbeard gets his poneglyph.

Need me to continue?

The only think of substance is the explanation of devil fruit ability that waa also already speculated but atleast it was confirmed.

Need I go on

Now let's look at my fake spoilers: finished the Kaku and zoro fight while still having something for Lucci to do
Gives more detail about garps situation
Reveals the climax of bb and laws fight
Reveals who the mystery person actually is
Amazing how this fits perfectly with the exact points you are trying to argue with