I can understand why akainu became an absolute shithead, 99% of pirates are fuckwits , as far as he's concerned , the more he takes down , the more stability he brings.
I can understand kizaru, not exactly passionate, a talented guy who prob just wants to keep the monthly admiral paycheck coming .
I can understand fujitora, justice viewed through an individual basis which means even a marine or a wg official isnt above it.

I cannot understand greenbull ,didnt sound like an individual at all, sounded like a bot repeating wg prop.

G

Gorosei Informer

I can't have you forever go as I want long paragraph replies to my Nami threads !
But it is affecting so you should definitely take break and get fresh.
But you do what you feel is right.
Lmao you might be one of the only people at least who actually want my essay responses hahaha!

Thank you though, I appreciate that.

Good luck to you and your future posts/threads and especially for Nami and your hopes/wishes/theories for her too! I genuinely wish the best on Nami fans, shes is a fantastic character from day 1 and your pfp with her and Tama is ADORABLE and precious as heaven too!

I was saying recently, I was reminded by Youtube on how willingly stabbed herself and faked stabbing Usopp to save him from Arlong and co. Yet people still can hate on her despite that lol. I myself shamefully forgot about it too but now I won't! Much respect to her for that alone as well as other reasons ofc!

Exactly man, thats what I've been trying to tell some others too, I really cannot return this time for my own good. Its too far now. I might be another Jmena if this keeps up and thats not hyperbole or a joke.
I'm in a similar mindset to him, I'm under similar circusmtances and a bunch of here people will probably get off to potentially driving another person to end their own life as they seem to over Jmena too.

Thank you man, I much appreciate that. I'll have to re-add you as I removed everyone after I left Rotties server though lol. Awkward!

I'll re-add you though gladly, Ill send you my UN on there if you want it.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks man, but I have to for my own good. I don't want to risk being another casualty for this forum ultimately, to be blunt.

This place is making my mental health issues worse too because of some certain people too, who are extremely self righteous and genuinely believe they've done nothing wrong and are justified in their beliefs, words and actions too.

I'm not killing myself slowly on here anymore or at worst what happened to Jmena ofc. I can never be part of here again without being reminded of what happened to him, why it happened, how easily it happened and could have been prevented too, if we just had been more caring, supportive and less hateful/trolling/abusive and reached out to him and checked up on him and such.

No matter how much time passes, no matter what we do, nothing is truly gonna ever make up for what happened with Jmena and "make it right" but I just hope somehow, others who are suffering in silence won't be forced to take the same action he did and will be reached out to and supported on here and can also reach out and feel safe/free too somehow.

For my own sake, for my own good I cannot stay here anymore and I cannot agree with anyone who insists otherwise, especially if they actually care about and respect me and my wishes/feelings too.
But I dont have your discord and @Seatonnes .

I will like to keep contact.