Lmao you might be one of the only people at least who actually want my essay responses hahaha!

Thank you though, I appreciate that.

Good luck to you and your future posts/threads and especially for Nami and your hopes/wishes/theories for her too! I genuinely wish the best on Nami fans, shes is a fantastic character from day 1 and your pfp with her and Tama is ADORABLE and precious as heaven too!

I was saying recently, I was reminded by Youtube on how willingly stabbed herself and faked stabbing Usopp to save him from Arlong and co. Yet people still can hate on her despite that lol. I myself shamefully forgot about it too but now I won't! Much respect to her for that alone as well as other reasons ofc!
Nami is great but it can't be helped if everyone doesn't appreciate her.
Nami peak has yet to come atleast I hope so.
Really I don't want people to change their opinion about Nami because most of the complaints are dumb and are from someone who will never appreciate her not matter what she does. I have learn to ignore them. As long as Oda loves her , it's fine.

Really I don't want people to change their opinion about Nami because most of the complaints are dumb and are from someone who will never appreciate her not matter what she does. I have learn to ignore them. As long as Oda loves her , it's fine.
Nami top 1 future pirate queen.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I was really hoping WCI or Elbaf would be her arcs, but given Odyssey centres around a massive weather related device that was considered a hononary ancient weapon too apparently, Eggheads climate control and Vegapunks tech and stuff, I'm sure big stuff is coming for Nami sooner or later.

Oda still hiding her full name, parentage/lineage for good reason but I hope it doesnt get scrapped like it did with Zoro either as he admitted recently, sigh.