Zolo

Cope Doctor
Alright guys, its time.

I'm thinking to make an announcement/goodbye thread to help cement that I'm leaving for real this time and that it's not just words.

I'm gonna contact the admins after it's done and then its in their hands mostly from then.

I'll write a proper goodbye in the thread anyway but just letting you know what to expect and that its happening now officially.
holy shit, you really are that guy

Alright guys, its time.

I'm thinking to make an announcement/goodbye thread to help cement that I'm leaving for real this time and that it's not just words.

I'm gonna contact the admins after it's done and then its in their hands mostly from then.

I'll write a proper goodbye in the thread anyway but just letting you know what to expect and that its happening now officially.
dont leave :amazing:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Alright guys, its time.

see you soon
:kappa:

G

Gorosei Informer