Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I never doubted that sword cucks lack a few brain cells.

All of the three powers are referred to as one.

- Three Admirals
- Shichibukai = Seven warlords
- Yonkou = 4 Emperor's

Mail Oda and cry why he confirmed that Ryokugyu > Mihawk
:suresure:
Luffy and zoro won't fight agaisnt admirals.
Aramaki is sanjino rival and the others will fight agaisnt sabo, captain mid and low

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tell that to oda, no Haki sugar clearly portrayed capable of defeating Law/Luffy on DR. There’s no Haki negation plot there. There’s a reason the feats attribute to a 3billion berry man. Law has top tier Haki
Law doesn't even have better CoA than Scabbards, hope it helps.

Best feat killing a yonko. The df feat is just a small feather on his cap. DF hax doesn't change if users haki is high or low. It will always be hax.
Who said it doesn't change?
I'd like to see someone other than Yonkos/CoC coating users stop Law's Chambres.
We'll then talk about how it doesn't change.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i wonder if this is shanks doing the killer of observation haki thing.

aramaki knows its shanks because hes like wi fi talking directly to him, but the straw hats only recognize "strong haki" and dont know its shanks
i remember someone posting an image from some film RED stuff that implied shanks kills observation using conqueror's haki

the chapter begins with Katakuri on Rabyian towards the CoC clash between Blackbeard and Law.Garp and Helmepp are on the other side. law is at his limit and is brought down by Champions with a surprise shot. law is KO.

we switch to Helbaf , killer is on the ground while Kidd in the Awakening version is shocked, we can see the silhouette of a young whitebeard.

on Egghead Zoro is injured by Kaku and Lucci in a 2vs1. Caribou swallows the Sunny. Brook worries about Zoro's beating while he's busy with Stussy.

Kizaru arrives on Egghead, the Satellites reunite with the mugiwara.