@Indigo Kratos can definitely defeat Radahn, Malenia, most lords of cinder, etc.

Not sure how he fair against the tippy top tiers like the great ones in Bloodborne or the Elden beast though since the extent of their power is never really made clear.

Kratos probably clears imo.
Also, knowing how Kratos operates

if he is inserted in another universe

he takes over powers and equipment from that universe and masters them to deal with new threats

if put in that univsere, he would most likely be able to acquire things to deal with those threats the same way the chosen MC of those games

Kratos has the durability and regeneration of a god to substitute the repeated deaths the chosen MCs get

and if killed, Kratos has a talent of fighting himself back from whatever underworld is there

what i'm basically saying is that if Kratos was put at the start of each of those games like the chosen MCs, he would clear them

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji is likely not even going to fight an admiral I wouldn't bet on that.

Kidd, Law (if he's alive after his encounter with BB) then admirals might be their next opponents, not Sanji's.
luffy and zoro won't fight agaisnt admirals (coby and helmeppo the new garp and shengoku), sanjino yes

The attribution to 3 billion berry level was basically Doc Q saying that this type of cheap tricks wont work on opponents that strong.

Again, no answer about the Vergo situation. Doflamingo well and fully expected Vergo to stop Law's hax, did he have Top Tier haki?
No answer? U weren’t even bright enough to know about the situation. An u think I can’t reply to it lmao. Legion an this condescending nature, when embarrassingly wrong getting out of hand.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why? Didn't doffy literally tell him that? Unless... doffy was wrong... :doffycry:

Argue with Law's words.

No answer? U weren’t even bright enough to know about the situation. An u think I can’t reply to it lmao. Legion an this condescending nature, when embarrassingly wrong getting out of hand.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't intend that message in a condescending tone.
Yep, had a long day too tired to remember every instance in the manga...

That's why i well and fully said you ended the argument yourself.
Doflamingo, for damn sure, wasn't hyping Vergo's haki to Top Tier levels, i know that for sure.