Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a Yonko crew thats Zoan themed and not give a single one of them awakening, not even the strongest Zoan and someone as feared as Kaido but then give it to fodder like Lucci and Kaku we have a problem sir. Its fucking retarded.

This motherfucker Kaido was litteraly explaining how awakening works only for him to not have it.

Dumb dumb dumb.
the point is that kaidos peak was a long time ago and he gave up and started taking shortcuts and being an alcoholic for like decades lol. he still put up a good fight. at least he still had haki unlike whitebeard in marineford

I mean even if I'm extremely angry Oda wants to send a message that even awake you are weaker than someone not awakened, and the case of Kaku and Lucci are the same here, King steps on them even without awakening and that shows how strong it's KING, because Lucci and Kaku need to wake up to heal the giant gap that exists and even with that they are still weaker.

@Playa4321 @Sentinel
Tbh, awakening is no longer an argument in the battledome. It's evident that King performed much better than awakened Kaku.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
His myth is based on a Carp turning a Dragon. I fail to see where the Carp comes into play.

I see where you are coming from.
But that rule has been established before though.
Ox Ox fruit Model: Giraffe is a Giraffe and not an Ox, same way as how Fish Fish fruit Model: Seiryuu is a Seiryuu and not a Fish.
Plus Momonosuke also instantly turned into a Dragon no?

I think you can say Kaidou's buff Hybrid form maybe Awakening but other than that, I dont see answers.

All it took was a simple line from Oda but he fucked up.
Kaidou's still the Strongest though.

Yeah I’m currently trolling around but this is really really sad
Kaido didn’t deserve this
That flashback and subsequent chapters made me drop OP for a few months. I still dont plan on ever taking this shit manga seriously because I know Oda will fuck things up again as soon as I get reinvested.

BM got multiple chapters of flashback, fucking MR PINK got a lenghty and cool flashback, we kept getting retarded momo and scabbard flashbacks through the arc and the main ANTAGONIST of the post skip saga so far got 3 or 4 pages of stuff we already knew ( except that he came from Vodka Kingdom).

And I know why oda cut his FB short, because he doesnt want to reveal muh mysteries about his time with Rocks, God Valley and any other interesting encounter with his peers through his life.

Fuck Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.