Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a Yonko crew thats Zoan themed and not give a single one of them awakening, not even the strongest Zoan and someone as feared as Kaido but then give it to fodder like Lucci and Kaku we have a problem sir. Its fucking retarded.

This motherfucker Kaido was litteraly explaining how awakening works only for him to not have it.

Dumb dumb dumb.
Exactly. That's the main issue.
Kaido was very experienced when talking about Zoan awakening but he didn't even use it once which is more than stupid. It makes no sense narratively.

Now I feel like Oda's handling out zoan awakenings like candy. Wouldn't wonder me if Stussy is awakened too.

When you have a Yonko crew thats Zoan themed and not give a single one of them awakening, not even the strongest Zoan and someone as feared as Kaido but then give it to fodder like Lucci and Kaku we have a problem sir. Its fucking retarded.

This motherfucker Kaido was litteraly explaining how awakening works only for him to not have it.

Dumb dumb dumb.
Every top tier isn’t going to literally be advanced at everythin tho. He’s an ACoC, FS user. Haki was his main source of improvement.

I pretty sure we’ll see this again very soon. When the admirals aren’t the Haki gods that people make up about them.
nope, Gura why he’s known as the strongest!!!!

ACoC was something multiple others in that era possessed. An nobody cared about

Status
Not open for further replies.