Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too busy making failed experiments like a man with a whole chicken growing out of his ass to Awaken their own damn fruits. REALLY???

:lawsigh:

Big Mom is a crazy old psychotic woman who flies off the handle at a moment's notice, and even her crazy ass knew that Caesar's SMILEs were useless shit, and that Germa's Clone tech was a hundred times more useful than making a woman become trapped in a gorilla's torso likes it's some kind of torture device.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THE BEAST PIRATES DOING?!?!?
Queen doesn't share his inventions tbh so here the issue.

I see where you are coming from.
But that rule has been established before though.
Ox Ox fruit Model: Giraffe is a Giraffe and not an Ox, same way as how Fish Fish fruit Model: Seiryuu is a Seiryuu and not a Fish.
Plus Momonosuke also instantly turned into a Dragon no?

I think you can say Kaidou's buff Hybrid form maybe Awakening but other than that, I dont see answers.

All it took was a simple line from Oda but he fucked up.
Kaidou's still the Strongest though.
From wikia

• Ushi (牛?) is Japanese for "cattle, cow, bull, ox" while ushimoku (ウシ目?) refers to the animal order comprising even-toed ungulates (Artiodactyla), which giraffes fall under.
Like I said, basic translation error/limitation.

Honestly Kaku having awakening makes the consistency of the story worse at the same time that it dehype the awakening worse.
Lucci did exact same shit and you were fine with it

CP0 were shown to be massively bellow people like Izo. So much that he can 1v2 them.
All of them are ass. But for some reason Lucci was above commanders just because of an awakening.

Kaido has awakening. Let's stop the shit.

There are multiple form candidates for his awakening, including the original DF being a Magikarp, and the awakening being a Gyarados.

His DF is literally a "Fish Fish fruit" and based on the mythology of a carp swimming up a waterfall and transforming into a dragon.
No he doesnt the fuck are you talking about? His fruit is the Fish Fish Fruit Model: Azure Dragon. It would be like calling Kaku an ox instead of a Giraffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.