Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol bum has awakening but still gets ass kicked by casual Zoro.

King uses Kaku to wipe his ass. Giving awakening to these bums is a huge writing L from Oda. Imagine King being awakened... or fucking Kaido lol.

Fuck it, I just wanna see awakened Jack.
I don't think it's bad writing. The Strawhats are a Yonkou crew now, the Captain and Vicecaptain should defeat everything Awakend or not who cares they are the Pinnacle of the pirates they are Top Tier now, we are in the Endgame.

The Stussy clone thing is definitely interesting. Hopefully Oda explores Stussy some more.

Zoro finishing off Kaku isn't surprising. The latter displaying awakening is though.

The explanation on Kuma's powers is nice but seems like contextualising what we already knew so I hope it's followed by some other info. Regardless Kuma info is always great.

Seems there's still a bit left of this arc. Can't wait to see Kizaru show off and more reveals from Vegapunk.

Zoro should be free now to encounter Kizaru and S-Sword, I hope he does and I look forward to I if he does.

Hopefully Sanji gets a clash. Kaku should be down for the count considering he was against Zoro and both Lucci and him getting up after losses would be unnecessary so that leaves Lucci. I hope we get Sanji v Lucci but i wouldn't be surprised if he just clashes with the Seraphims or something.

With the Bakkin reveal, hopefully we get an update on Weevil's whereabouts. Perhaps an encounter with Marco.

I am still trying to figure out why the hell did oda even have Lucci and Kaku fight zoro and luffy????

We had sanji. We have jinbe, hell he could have introduced smoker as an enemy to them. And for people who were like "oda can make them stronger"... yes he can but realistically we were never expecting any of the two to have advanced coc. Ontop of this none of them would have realistically had zoro or luffys level of AP.

Sigh. Oda should have atleast have them have advanced ryou added with Lucci rokougun and advanced ryou added with shigan so that they can target weak spots of the body instead of having to need ridiculous AP against luffy and zoro. Sigh but I guess it wouldn't have made a difference. Besides those things I think he is saving for coby
It's for nostalgia mate. Oda knows Lucci and Kaku was no match for Luffy and Zoro but he decided to draw a rematch for Enies Lobby homage.
Zoro vs. Kizaru will be even better.
I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.