Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EICHIRO GODA: "I'M GOING TO SHOW A GIRAFFE AWAKENING BUT I'M GOING TO LEAVE IT IN THE AIR AND FOR THE READERS TO IMAGINE WHAT THE AWAKENING OF A MYTHICAL DRAGON WOULD BE LIKE THIS I GENERATE A LOT MORE HYPER" AHAHAHAH, HIHIHIHI...
Oda and his team during the end of wano:
"Editors: Oda san when you going to reveal Kaido awakened form?
Oda: I actually cut it out, Kaido is already to strong, with awakening he would stomp Luffy and the whole Alliance and destroy wano kuni, so I need to nerf him"
Probably a reason why Kaido didn't had a awakening. Still not a excuse why King and co didn't had awakening...

Oda and his team during the end of wano:
"Editors: Oda san when you going to reveal Kaido awakened form?
Oda: I actually cut it out, Kaido is already to strong, with awakening he would stomp Luffy and the whole Alliance and destroy wano kuni, so I need to nerf him"
Probably a reason why Kaido didn't had a awakening. Still not a excuse why King and co didn't had awakening...
Pretty much.

You dare criticize Peak Fiction? Watch out, Lolda Angelitos will aim for you. :smoothy:
Cant deal with them, so I dont even talk about it now.
One Piece is not bad as a concept/story, problem is with execution and Oda's shenanigans.
I think of One Piece as a lottery that gives you only 5% chance of winning. Sure, the win amount is massive, but the process to win it is exhausting.
(5% being the information drop/reveal after every 100 chapters).

Status
Not open for further replies.