Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Which DF do you want Zoro to have in your opinion? A Paramecia or Zoan would fits Zoro. Zoro's 3 swords can have mythical dragon fruits.
Orochi's Fruit. Imagine having to kill Zoro 8 times, when he has 8 heads to use 8 swords?

Lol get absolutely fucked verse, Zoro with Orochi's Fruit solos everyone not named Mihawk and Smoker in the East Blue.

Hybrid Zoro, if he had 8 heads and still had his arms, could use 10 swords. Just ridiculous.

H

Herrera95

They are not. I've had family members die due to a stroke. It's a horrible thing to experience and I don't wish it upon anybody. Stop it dude, be normal.
He couldn't survive the stroke but that is not the rule for everybody. People can die from flue too. Wishing flue is wishing dead? No.

And stop pretending you are wishing love around. You are the one bringing this to discussion. I'm only joking and chilling about Zoro.

Awakened Wolf where? :josad:

Meanwhile you boi getting neg diff'd by shoes lmao. Cant even scratch S-Shark in flame off.
Wtf are u talking about ? read last chapter to refresh ur mind he didnt, also idc about jabura its better not to be in the story then to lower the rating of awakening with that emberrasing preformence :milaugh: doriki still shows lucci >>> kaku if he loses to zolo in one chapter while lucci can figut with g 5 cry

H

Herrera95

Let’s be honest, the usual people would find excuses or/and downplays for every enemy kid is beating, just because they kinda fear Kid as rival for luffy.

I think Aramaki could be Kids endgame enemy in the final war. But right now, I think he will fight either Shanks or Loki on Elbaf. But let’s see.
Have we ever saw Kid beating anyone?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wtf are u talking about ? read last chapter to refresh ur mind he didnt, also idc about jabura its better not to be in the story then to lower the rating of awakening with that emberrasing preformence :milaugh: doriki still shows lucci >>> kaku if he loses to zolo in one chapter while lucci can figut with g 5 cry
Kaku = 52% of Lucci the bum who needed his entire lifetime to awaken his fruit.

Lucci didn't even acknowledge Luffy as a Yonko while Zoro beat Kaku in a single chapter.
Atleast they are getting fights.
Sanjino on the other hand.... I thought it was Sanji's arc:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.