Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol are any of them even alive? Kaido died to magma, King and Queen got sucked dry by GB, Jack and the Flying 6 either burned in the castle or are inexplicably just chilling in Wano somewhere and not being arrested
Not talking about anyone but BM and Kaido. Both BM and Kaido were sent down to Lava. If one is alive, so is the other. Plus, to me, it was pretry obvious that they got blown away by the Volcano lol. It coincided pretty perfectly with Luffy's victory.

H

Herrera95

Logia fruitts are canonically stronger than zoans
Aaaaah. Nope. Luffy is Zoan and beated Crocodile, Enel and... that.
Except for Kizaru that has the strongest DF that title is more to paramecia and Zoan than logia.

Admirals have logia. Except Fujitora. Good theory for him to quit.

Yonkos have Paramecia or Zoan. Not logia.

WSP had a Paramecia. WG almost millenar fear is a Zoan DF.

That's fair, but the difference between Jozu & Izo, I would argue is huge.. almost like the distance between Queen and say Sasaki or Ulti.
They aren't exactly ordered by their strengths, but Izo wasn't really established as one of the Top dogs of WBPs like Marco, Ace, Jozu, Vista imo.

Like Marco & Jozu clashed with Admirals.
Ace had PK level potential.
Vista was the most highlighted of the rest of the WBP.
I rate all of them over Izou.
Me too. I agree there is a difference in strength. But I feel like just because Oda decided to give Izo so much focus, he's slightly above the rest of the WB commanders. How much is up for debate. I would argue a tier above tobi roppo and one below the calamities.

Let's be honest though, this fucker neg diffs them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.