Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It becomes more and more realistic but I have to ask why the fuck is Zoro named Roronoa then and not hunted down by the WG since his resemblance to Ryuma is that obvious? Did Zoro just get adopted by some Vegapunk scientist lady we have not heard of thus far that took him away to Paradise? Did Imu have so much PTSD from Ryuma that they intentionally forgot his face? If Zoro IS a clone, there are a lot of questions along these lines that would need to be answered.
I agree that Zoro isn't a clone. If he's Ryuma's clone, Lolda wouldn't have discarded that plotline back in Wano.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Garp foreshadowed return of Rocks...
All the major figures could still be there.
Rocks himself, very likely to be the main course of all this build up, cloned from the original that is in ID.
Kaido himself might return Awakened because death is what should awaken him since that was his greatest desire.
Whitebeard clone present in form of Weevil.
Bakkin clone present in form of Stussy.
Only Big Mom left - who is her clone or is the real one coming back too, Awakened as well? :lusalty:

Rocks has Endboss material ,but Oda has to get rid of BB (BB build up as Luffys counterpart since Jaya)or Imu to make that happen.
We are probably heading towards one big mess if cloning goes out of control.

I agree, zoans are stronger than paramecias, Kaku eats Katakuri alive with his superior strength and speed. After all everyone with awakening is borderline top tier and stronger than YC1 level. :cheers:
Paramecia are just a random grab bag in general idk how'd they compare to general zoans but we know logias are stronger than both

Tho i imagine having an army full of paramecia is better than an army full of zoans
That's because they lose their physical stats and therefore perform the same martial art at an inferior level.
Like Lucci uses his claws to enhance his Shigans and he loses it in your scenario.

Btw who am i hyping for their Zoan? I clearly said both (all 3 Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura if you want) are martial artists who enhance their martial art with their fruit. Awakening means extra enhancement.
You were hyping kaku's fighting style more than his fruit

Of course. Swordsmanship has the highest lethality and demands the highest physical strength and strongest Haki from its user.
If we look at the manga swordsmanship does not have the highest lethality .
There to much crazy shit in manga that can kill you with DF being top .
Hell in terms of lethality it's anything Oda want when luffy finish move vs Kaido in top 5 in terms of lethality .

It becomes more and more realistic but I have to ask why the fuck is Zoro named Roronoa then and not hunted down by the WG since his resemblance to Ryuma is that obvious? Did Zoro just get adopted by some Vegapunk scientist lady we have not heard of thus far that took him away to Paradise? Did Imu have so much PTSD from Ryuma that they intentionally forgot his face? If Zoro IS a clone, there are a lot of questions along these lines that would need to be answered.
Zoro is named roronoa because his father waa named that… Ryuma lived several hundred years ago and zoro is not related to him in any way… their resemblance as little as tashigi and kuina’s resemblance…

Status
Not open for further replies.