Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realise what you are saying? If they are both on CP0, then Kaku CAN'T now increase in strength quicker than Lucci, because now they would get the SAME amount of experience. How would them being on the same missions make the gap disappear?

Okay maybe not double, but you got my point. My bad, he was 1.666666 stronger, and still, awakened for both would give them the same boost.
I know exactly what I am saying. Basically lucci will be default not be twice kaku in power logically which destroys alot of your gents arguments. To say lucci is twice kaku is by default Retardation when various situations have changed

Because both of their fights were low diffs, the only differentiating factor is their already ESTABLISHED portrayals. And that's Lucci > Kaku.
Silly point since by definition luffy looks worse since he needed gear 5 (or used it) while zoro just casually smoked. It's why realistically lucci should have performed better against gear 5 to establish a superior portryal in comparison to kaku who was also low diffed.

I know exactly what I am saying. Basically lucci will be default not be twice kaku in power logically which destroys alot of your gents arguments. To say lucci is twice kaku is by default Retardation when various situations have changed
What? I just said fine, not twice in power, but still the same x1.6666667 times as it was pre-ts lol. The point is, it's still Lucci>Kaku.

And again, their Martial art is their strongest techniques respectively.
Give them a stronger fruit like an Ancient Zoan or a Mythical.
And they'll be even more powerful.
Because all it does is enhance what already exists.
Their zoans are bog standard zoans anyway.
Their skill in rokushiki is what makes them special yes especially in comparison to others that know rokushiki
Without their fruits their rokushiki would still be special

They'd still be significantly weaker without their fruits. Give them ancient or mystical versions of their fruits they'd obviously be even stronger. Eating a zoan is a very easy and simple power up.

Doesn't change the fact eating a zoan still gives the user a massive boost

YOu are the one that have 0 argumment I dont even want you to say the word debate you have no proof nothing at all other then awakening this is stupid .
1 Prove me his awakening is as strong as lucci ? Because awakening vary in strenght !
2 Prove me his other stats match lucci ?(He was enlighten for his speed by the straw hats lets see with kaku ?)
3 SHow me kaku use cp9 ultimate move ? (Your whole argument is they both have awokened df and haki so no you also need kakau to have rokyugen !)
4 Show me kaku and lucci haveing a similar portrayal losing to luffy is better then losing to zoro .
ANd maybe I will take you seriously but we all know kaku is weaker and you are caping out of your damn mind!
I am not the one who must live from the past to prove something, your '"argument" is "it was stronger before and it must be stronger now".
When are you going to show evidence of Lucci>Kaku? I'm still waiting for exploits and affirmations.
Losing to Luffy or Zoro is the same thing, Luffy is not stronger than Zoro.

Silly point since by definition luffy looks worse since he needed gear 5 (or used it) while zoro just casually smoked. It's why realistically lucci should have performed better against gear 5 to establish a superior portryal in comparison to kaku who was also low diffed.
"Needed" gear 5 is just more copium. Did Luffy also "need" to use Gear 4th to destroy that ship at the start of the raid? No, it was just for the narrative of Luffy/Law/Kidd rivalry. Same for the Numbers with X-drake. And now Gear 5th for Lucci. This time it was for Vegapunk to loredrop dfs and for crew to find out that it's nika nika not gomu gomu.

Status
Not open for further replies.