Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro got his power up during the King fight where he was able to utilise Conqueror's Haki fully, far more than vs Kaido which he did subconsciously lol. Oda went out of his way to visibly show you the strokes of black lightning and clouds for a reason, which weren't present on the rooftop when he used Asura.
Oda drawing or not drawing auraa and lightning means very little… Remember… I can pull out all the panels of inconsistencies with this shit all over the manga

what matters is that scarring kaido remains yhe higher feat thay cutting through ALBER… Zoro didnt even cut ALBER’s durability… He literally waited for ALBER’s durability to be shut off and then he cut him

are you gonna say like no durability ALBER is harder to cut than Kaido?

if not, the feat remains

You are missing the point. Look at the relationship between Brook and Luffy, and how they are portrayed. Brook's job was to steal a poneglyph and he knew he was severely outclassed by Big Meme, but the point was to emphasise his courage, not running away (and he got negged btw).

Luffy actually beats Katakuri and marks a new step-up in Luffy's portrayal.

But that's besides the point. Main point is that nothing indicates a change in Lucci > Kaku
Your example proves why you havent presented anything that indicates Lucci is above Kaku.

Using your now established example of portryal both zoro and luffy ended their fight quick. It seems as though zoros win was even easier than luffys.

Last edited:
He's more talented by the simple reason that he has Conquerors Haki, the power that is extremely rare in the world & is the strongest power in the entire manga.
I really don't care for your interpretation/arguments since the canon is very clear about it.
Zoro was born with CoC, Sanji wasn't. Deal with it.
And the Cannon dictates Sanji is relative to Zoro with or without CoC.

Let me use actually logic for you. Kaku was 2400 in dorki while Lucci was 4000 which means he also wasn't exactly double Kaku.

It was stated that Lucci was on MORE mission and thus was able to increase quicker. This is not the case when they joined cp0 since both were equally on a ton of mission. Literally the gap Lucci had over Kaku would disappear. Hence why it's silly to assume Lucci is double Kaku when he wasn't even pretimeskip
Do you realise what you are saying? If they are both on CP0, then Kaku CAN'T now increase in strength quicker than Lucci, because now they would get the SAME amount of experience. How would them being on the same missions make the gap disappear?

Okay maybe not double, but you got my point. My bad, he was 1.666666 stronger, and still, awakened for both would give them the same boost.

Yes they both got low diffed wtf it proved ??
Kaku and lucci were never close in strenght .
Of course if luffy low diff lucci zoro will low diff kaku I legit called it .
I said zoro will low diff kaku but this is because I know kaku is much weaker then lucci .
Cool problem is there is now zero proof that zoro couldn't also low diff Lucci since he apparently low diffs Kaku even more so than gear 5 luffy

You said it, not me, I'm not interested in your delusional scale.
You can't prove Lucci>Kaku, a "I guess it's still stronger" is not valid kid, learn to debate.
YOu are the one that have 0 argumment I dont even want you to say the word debate you have no proof nothing at all other then awakening this is stupid .
1 Prove me his awakening is as strong as lucci ? Because awakening vary in strenght !
2 Prove me his other stats match lucci ?(He was enlighten for his speed by the straw hats lets see with kaku ?)
3 SHow me kaku use cp9 ultimate move ? (Your whole argument is they both have awokened df and haki so no you also need kakau to have rokyugen !)
4 Show me kaku and lucci haveing a similar portrayal losing to luffy is better then losing to zoro .
ANd maybe I will take you seriously but we all know kaku is weaker and you are caping out of your damn mind!

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Government training is just next level. I think it really does make sense to say that Issho and Aramaki are below C3 simply because they didn't get the full training those three received from Garp and Sengoku.
Not just Garp and Sengoku lol, they were active duty for decades and don’t have time to train fodder. Government military training is going to be the best combat training you can get in OP.

When you have a giant world spanning organization with the largest military and best funding of any organization out there, they are going to possess intricate knowledge on things like haki, Devil fruits, martial arts etc. and are going to have perfected training techniques to teach this stuff to all their top fighters.

Issho and Aramaki likely received formal military training elsewhere, you don’t accidentally forge a black blade/achieve the top CoO in the verse, they had to learn the fundamentals of this stuff somewhere and probably mastered it on their own.

Your example prove why you have presented that indicates Lucci is above Kaku.

Using your now established example of portryal both zoro and luffy ended their fight quick. It seems as though zoros win was even easier than luffys.
Because both of their fights were low diffs, the only differentiating factor is their already ESTABLISHED portrayals. And that's Lucci > Kaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.