Powers & Abilities Allosaurus DF vs Spinosaurus DF

Imo Oda didn't look at the things so indeep. He probably took out the spinosaurus idea from JP3. So imo there shouldn't be much difference powerwise between the allo and spino df then of course Drake would win because he is stronger than P1. Maybe if he introduces a T rex that would be stronger and for sure Kaido's dragon df is the strongest zoan df so far.

Same goes with King and Queen, I don't see pteros or brachyios being stronger than allosaurus or spinosaurus df but most likely play in the same ground. The only small difference is the ptero df who has the perk that it can make the user fly.

C

critical mindset

I didn't want to bring up the hatchet bite thing, because the head / dimensions of the Allosaurus is so off. Oda even gave it a crocodilian (specifically crocodile) looking jaw from the side with that overbite.

The largest species is speculated to be about 43~ feet long and a measly 3 tons. So, it's a little longer but 1/3rd the weight of the upper estimates of a Rex. It'd be bullied and munched on.
Hatchet, that was the fucking word I was looking for! :)

Yeah I suppose you could say that. To me he looked like a standard T-Rex first time I laid eyes, though not being an expert on dinosaurs or anything, allosaurus being much less stockily built. But hehe if he wants to make it into a crocodilians like jaw, then will have a considerably higher bite force Lolol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hatchet, that was the fucking word I was looking for! :)

Yeah I suppose you could say that. To me he looked like a standard T-Rex first time I laid eyes, though not being an expert on dinosaurs or anything, allosaurus being much less stockily built. But hehe if he wants to make it into a crocodilians like jaw, then will have a considerably higher bite force Lolol
It definitely strikes me as a very Tyrannosaur looking dinosaur. And, no expert here either lol. I just try to keep updated on paleontology / learn what I can. Most of it's beyond me.

Crocodilian would def make something X Drake's size a whole lot more powerful, though I meant more specifically how it looks shut. I see that and i just think of a giant crocodile, not a theropod.

P1 was facing RS Sanji . Drake faced Base Sanji

Ya i think Allo was light compared to T Rex , Giganoto , or Carcharodonto .

if none of Allo was above 3 tons , then yes Spino would have big weight and length advantage , with 6.4 or 7.5 tons and 15 meters . but still it's model was worse than Allo or Rex/Giga/Carcha for land fight

maybe if Saurophaganax ( that could reach 11 or 12 meters ) was actually Allosaurus then Allosaurus would stand better chance against Spino .
I think that those two kicks are kind of hard to compared. he had the advantage of surprise in one, Tama in the other, and he didn't seem to move to hit as hard as he did when he kicked Page One without the RS. However, it seems quite probable that Page One is less durable than Drake.