Status
Not open for further replies.
Alliance stuff
Work of Art was activated

"What's up seafarers? Where is your power now? Some fool attempted to attack The Alliance's territory, but we have slayed that beginner. Just know one thing: We rule the New World! Noone can dethrone us! This cycle The Alliance will make their move on the Grandline!"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It wasn't a belief

i said I KNOW, not that I BELIEVE

if i said i know and i just believed, it would've been false

me saying that i know she is town, and it cameback true, would mean that Flower was town
And I do not know how you know, Flowa could've said or shown anything to give you that indication.

In no world does relying on an Indie to give a second hand verification on the most sus player sound like a good plan.

I haven't read the game in about 80 ~ 100 pages. I do not know this plan but it doesn't make it any less shit.

Indigo can think Flowa is town and that'll be lie detected, his beliefs. Didn't guarantee anything
if you haven't read through night, then idk, maybe Ask about it? Doesn't guarantee, but DOES "make it less shit" and you still didn't care.

wasn;t voting Flowa for this, but for the frequent inconsistencies, claims, atttidues she displayed over the course of the game. She played like scum and I'm not gonna pretend she didn't
And why would scum go thought all these claims instead of stopping at "i'm town, indigo is ga"? Why would town destroy lie detect that she's asking for?

I

Indigo

And I do not know how you know, Flowa could've said or shown anything to give you that indication.

In no world does relying on an Indie to give a second hand verification on the most sus player sound like a good plan.
The world KNOW is strong TAC

if i had just an invest on Flower and it said she was Town

if i said "I know Flower is town" would still come back false, because there's no way i could know for sure based on that invest, she could've been bussed, or redirected it, or has a fake invest on her

the only way the "I KNOW Flower is Town" would comeback true, is if i actually had her Role Sheet

that was the entire point

it was a perfect plan

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
if you haven't read through night, then idk, maybe Ask about it? Doesn't guarantee, but DOES "make it less shit" and you still didn't care.
I'm picking up right where I left off and making do with what I know and what I observe. If you wanna fill me in on anything now, go ahead.
And why would scum go thought all these claims instead of stopping at "i'm town, indigo is ga"? Why would town destroy lie detect that she's asking for?
There are multiple scum factions. And again, I was not concerned with that as much as everything else Flowa has done this game. One incident does not outweigh her entire thread play.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The world KNOW is strong TAC

if i had just an invest on Flower and it said she was Town

if i said "I know Flower is town" would still come back false, because there's no way i could know for sure based on that invest, she could've been bussed, or redirected it, or has a fake invest on her

the only way the "I KNOW Flower is Town" would comeback true, is if i actually had her Role Sheet

that was the entire point

it was a perfect plan
Lmfaoooo, I've vouched for players many many times saying I "know" their roles off incomplete info.

Sorry, no dice. Trusting a second hand source from an indie on Flowa? You're outta your mind.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
and when you said that

did they lie detect and it came true?
Not in this specific scenario, but that doesn't matter? If I believe XYZ Player is town and that statement is being tested, whatever XYZ really is doesn't matter.

End of the day, I do not know how/what you know about Flowa's role and I'm judging Flowa for her own statements and actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.