Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said, she doesn't even know where Momo was or where Ame was or whether Ame was even present in Wano still.
And she never saw the battle live, so whatever her opinion is, is actual hearsay.
She merely made that statement out of what she knew about Enma.
And she was 6 at the time of her father's death, i doubt she spent a lifetime in combat to know about her father's techniques.

There's no need to complicate that when we literally saw how Oden carved that X onto Kaidou literally on panel bruh.
This is like the retarded Enma bs that we were debating back in 2019/20, move on lmao.
How would she know about Enma and not Ame? I'm not saying that Ame didn't scar Kaido, they did. So did Zoro's other swords, but it was because of Enma's gimmick to release more haki that they were able to.

I see a certain group are praying Zoro is a clone of Ryuma lol.

Zoro is a clone of nobody. He's his own man. 0 genetic change. 0 devil fruit powers. And certainly not some test tube baby.

You're just gonna have to live with that :cheers:
we don't know .

Zoro is weirdly similar to ryuma and Oda do not want give us his back story for some reason .(It was obviously linked to wano )
IN his flash back he look like he is out of place .

Something realy weird about zoro and ryuma .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How would she know about Enma and not Ame?
Because that's the one sword that was given to her by her father, as simple as that.

I'm not saying that Ame didn't scar Kaido, they did. So did Zoro's other swords, but it was because of Enma's gimmick to release more haki that they were able to.
Show me the Enma gimmick in action in either of the two scarring scenes please, both Oden's Paradise Totsuka and Zoro's Dead Man's Game.
The attack scarred Kaidou because it was laced with CoC as Kaidou literally talked about, that's all it is. The rest all of your arguments are just smoke and mirrors.

Didnt you say Enma is capable of scaring Kaido and yet it didnt scar him despite grabbing a cloud worth of extra haki?

You can see him releasing CoC through Sandai Kitetsu alone during Bird dance and all his other swords in 1033.

If you want to bait, you gotta do better than this. I am not impressed.
I'm not baiting. The combination of Enma + Asura (Zoro's strongest attack) scarred Kaido. I'm not saying it's just the Enma. It's through Enma that Zoro's strongest attack can actually hurt Kaido. Is Tatsumaki Zoro's strongest attack? No it isn't.

Him releasing CoC through Sandai was allowed because Enma takes it out initially, it's not hard to understand. And he has mastered it now.

Yall not seeing the bigger picture the clone plot is actually a red herring to the fact that Weevil is indeed Edward Newgate’s true biological son. Remember Oda likes to subvert expectations, he’ll probably go the extra mile and say WB loved his uglyass baby kid too much to bring him into a life of piracy before his mommy brainwashed him. :ihaha:
this do sound like oda haha

Status
Not open for further replies.