Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the reason to your reads doesn't make sense to me.

You put Naomi as scum but I have Naomi as my top town read. My read on her is pretty much meta. She also tracked Ekko who flipped scum. Do you suspect I am reading Naomi wrong for the first time and think she is scum from another faction?

Your scum lean on me is you said more engaged with specific people and things. Then you said I used activity and am not reading the thread to catch scum. This doesn't make sense to me because I have been reading the thread and gave reads last day or did you mean from last day when I was not caught up and was catching up?
more engaged with dest over people not catching up, hence specific

granted, keep in mind, i don't know if we've played other games together. but the impression i got from this particular exchange made me do a double take, am i incorrectly assuming that you were inferring a large basis of how you scum hunt is built around people not reading?

because i am not caught up and can barely keep track of names. do you mean for folks like me they're autoscum? i just can't wrap my head around this particular method, it felt like an empty gesture and a way to present yourself as you actively scum hunting, did i misread?

granted im also mildly offended due to what i inferred from that exchange between you and dest, i probsbly am overthinking it a bit tho

Status
Not open for further replies.