Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I can back off Apollo if you think he looks good. I am reading you town and in a game this massive, I think I'll just trust my town gut reads and listen to them on some players; tough to solve a 40+ game by yourself.

I agree with Melkor looking suss. I also think that Juliet is as well. What have you seem from her?

How do you read Charlie?

If you could protect someone at night, who would it be? Of you could shoot someone, who would it be?
Admittedly I have a hard time reading Juliet as her tone tends to throw me off. I would put her as more of a town lean personally as looking through a quick iso she has been asking a lot of questions towards people which is always good.

Charlie has felt pretty background for me, giving his thoughts on events in the crowd more than anything tbh. The one weird thing that stuck out to me was when he accused me of tmi when I mentioned I wanted Ekko to be vigged, which I denied, which kinda just got left there with no follow up.

With shooting people, if I was a vig I would either go for PoE pot shots or someone who is outted. I would probably go for Reloaded here and if not him I would shoot Tobra as it would be a safe shot as they are not playing anyway.

With a protect I would probably protect one of the millers, Prof or Ratchet as not only are they strong players but they're solid town reads atm.

Other than that I would protect Naomi as she has provided a lot of info to town so far this game with her catching Ekko in the cookie jar and almost clearing Coach

no i am pointing out you think i am scum lean.

even though i caught red mafia
revealed blue mafia target.

are you reading all thread??

:pepebuggy:

fhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
oh i didn't know that was you

thanks! null lean

im not discounting the possibility and remaining reserved since you understand scum can make themselves look good and put up a facade to give the illusion they're cooperating with us for cred if that makes sense?

is she?

also, i wasn't aware she was lie detecting things
but it depends on what those things are and why
is she lie detecting posts of her own accord or is she lie detecting posts other players have consensus on?

i think having those distinctions is important for later in the game
Where have you read up to?

oh i didn't know that was you

thanks! null lean

im not discounting the possibility and remaining reserved since you understand scum can make themselves look good and put up a facade to give the illusion they're cooperating with us for cred if that makes sense?
soooooo what scum team am i on then?

since i'm not blue or red.

Status
Not open for further replies.