Status
Not open for further replies.
rat cheese-low profile lean strong scum..........:sanmoji:
odd chair when he town, he more active. this game there is no strong presence of him but a empty odd chair, he might sway me later but will see :goatasure:

taco bell-when he was town saw him more involved in game, though he could be town but did not like how he jumped at flower

mango candy-feels scummy play and not taste good

a reesepuff what has he done so far before post a meme and afk? how is this helping town?

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
lol odd has already swayed me.

tbf it's a big game so activity levels may differ so keep that in mind esp in a game with 38 players

not sure who reese puff is, but will agree that that's less constructive and more along the lines of coasting. this kinda fits more of an indie profile but it's dependent on their play, which you'd know more about. just judging by the description you gave me tbf

agree with tac, but for me, he sits as a null read for now

dunno mango lol

lol odd has already swayed me.

tbf it's a big game so activity levels may differ so keep that in mind esp in a game with 38 players

not sure who reese puff is, but will agree that that's less constructive and more along the lines of coasting. this kinda fits more of an indie profile but it's dependent on their play, which you'd know more about. just judging by the description you gave me tbf

agree with tac, but for me, he sits as a null read for now

dunno mango lol
she's right though, i can do more

alright you know by now i struggled with reading players im not familiar with, but ill do my best to go by tone

muugen - null. his ire and aggression toward flower seemed genuine, but frankly, i haven't fully caught up with the thread.
people heavily involved in the flower debacle that i can't remember - more than likely frustrated town, or scum that believed she was a threat and operated under the assumption she was indie and lying
Indigo - townsiding. he doesn't feel hostile to me and as long as he scumhunts with us im fine. do like his presence in the thread. i want to see more actual active hunting from him instead of discussions involving semantics and flower tho. also would prefer him to be a tad more wary and reserved with handing out things from his shop
you - spicy! null read for now, haven't seen enough from you. you seem to be pressing certain people and questioning their intent, good sign
naomi - scum or indie lean. vibes are mad off but i think that also may be because of the gimmick post restriction
al - slight scum lean, feels like he's role fishing. very well could just be another aggro townie but his way of pressuring intrigues me
odd - town lean. instinctual read - his play and posts are very similar to the times ive played with him. very important force for town and town spirit. dunno if ive seen scum!odd actually
pot - town. constructive, i sense a willingness to discuss things
that dude agreeing with me on flower and how scum diverted attention and heat onto that - totally forgot the username already but town lean
juliet - scum lean. more engaged with specific people and things, and for some reason, uses activity and not reading the thread as a way to catch scum. this feels... like an empty, hollow attempt at scum hunting. are they new?

i pretty much forgot half the thread
my short memory (also an explanation for what went down in elden ring) is terrible so you'll have to forgive me, if you need more reads they're a tad limited

where are you at now?
Okay, these actually aren't bad reads. However, Naomi is lie detecting things for us and you think she's wolf? Why?

My reads list is somewhere near page 290 I think and they haven't really changed since a lot hasn't happened.

Okay, these actually aren't bad reads. However, Naomi is lie detecting things for us and you think she's wolf? Why?

My reads list is somewhere near page 290 I think and they haven't really changed since a lot hasn't happened.
is she?

also, i wasn't aware she was lie detecting things
but it depends on what those things are and why
is she lie detecting posts of her own accord or is she lie detecting posts other players have consensus on?

i think having those distinctions is important for later in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.