Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Alwaysmind is confirmed not Blue Mafia due to that WU reveal so that does narrow him down a little, he is extremley inactive but if there are any vigs who do safe PoE pot shots I would put that fella on the bottom of the list.

At this point with everything that's happened with Indigo and Coach I would say Town should just leave the fella alone now and we should focus our sights on someone else (which I think should be Reloaded).

In addition I think we should potentially look into one of the tunnelers that Charlie noted earler in this dayphase.

For me he seemed more open to give his thoughts in the chess game

In this it was very difficult to get an initial read from him, after which some time he scum read ekko who had 10000 votes on him at the time. And the next read I got was from Apollo. When he got questioned by Apollo on why he was scum reading him Reloaded instantly withdrew his scum read. Then kept remarking on how he didn't have any thoughts despite following the game.

It's been giving me some scum vibes tbh
Read on Reloaded which you already know

I did not dig Melkor's reads of me the other day, I almost didn't want to bother bringing it up but the vibes felt really off to me. I wouldn't claim to be a front runner scum hunter in this game but Melkor made it seem like I was lurking in the background and only liking posts when I provided more than that. And the timing of those reads after I said I would be gone for the day felt oppurtunistic to me as I was in a position where I could not easily defend myself.

And I'm not sure if you still scum read Apollo but I have been liking his presence this game. He really does not feel like scum to me

alright you know by now i struggled with reading players im not familiar with, but ill do my best to go by tone

muugen - null. his ire and aggression toward flower seemed genuine, but frankly, i haven't fully caught up with the thread.
people heavily involved in the flower debacle that i can't remember - more than likely frustrated town, or scum that believed she was a threat and operated under the assumption she was indie and lying
Indigo - townsiding. he doesn't feel hostile to me and as long as he scumhunts with us im fine. do like his presence in the thread. i want to see more actual active hunting from him instead of discussions involving semantics and flower tho. also would prefer him to be a tad more wary and reserved with handing out things from his shop
you - spicy! null read for now, haven't seen enough from you. you seem to be pressing certain people and questioning their intent, good sign
naomi - scum or indie lean. vibes are mad off but i think that also may be because of the gimmick post restriction
al - slight scum lean, feels like he's role fishing. very well could just be another aggro townie but his way of pressuring intrigues me
odd - town lean. instinctual read - his play and posts are very similar to the times ive played with him. very important force for town and town spirit. dunno if ive seen scum!odd actually
pot - town. constructive, i sense a willingness to discuss things
that dude agreeing with me on flower and how scum diverted attention and heat onto that - totally forgot the username already but town lean
juliet - scum lean. more engaged with specific people and things, and for some reason, uses activity and not reading the thread as a way to catch scum. this feels... like an empty, hollow attempt at scum hunting. are they new?

i pretty much forgot half the thread
my short memory (also an explanation for what went down in elden ring) is terrible so you'll have to forgive me, if you need more reads they're a tad limited

where are you at now?

alright you know by now i struggled with reading players im not familiar with, but ill do my best to go by tone

muugen - null. his ire and aggression toward flower seemed genuine, but frankly, i haven't fully caught up with the thread.
people heavily involved in the flower debacle that i can't remember - more than likely frustrated town, or scum that believed she was a threat and operated under the assumption she was indie and lying
Indigo - townsiding. he doesn't feel hostile to me and as long as he scumhunts with us im fine. do like his presence in the thread. i want to see more actual active hunting from him instead of discussions involving semantics and flower tho. also would prefer him to be a tad more wary and reserved with handing out things from his shop
you - spicy! null read for now, haven't seen enough from you. you seem to be pressing certain people and questioning their intent, good sign
naomi - scum or indie lean. vibes are mad off but i think that also may be because of the gimmick post restriction
al - slight scum lean, feels like he's role fishing. very well could just be another aggro townie but his way of pressuring intrigues me
odd - town lean. instinctual read - his play and posts are very similar to the times ive played with him. very important force for town and town spirit. dunno if ive seen scum!odd actually
pot - town. constructive, i sense a willingness to discuss things
that dude agreeing with me on flower and how scum diverted attention and heat onto that - totally forgot the username already but town lean
juliet - scum lean. more engaged with specific people and things, and for some reason, uses activity and not reading the thread as a way to catch scum. this feels... like an empty, hollow attempt at scum hunting. are they new?

i pretty much forgot half the thread
my short memory (also an explanation for what went down in elden ring) is terrible so you'll have to forgive me, if you need more reads they're a tad limited

where are you at now?

bhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alwaysmind is confirmed not Blue Mafia due to that WU reveal so that does narrow him down a little, he is extremley inactive but if there are any vigs who do safe PoE pot shots I would put that fella on the bottom of the list.

At this point with everything that's happened with Indigo and Coach I would say Town should just leave the fella alone now and we should focus our sights on someone else (which I think should be Reloaded).

In addition I think we should potentially look into one of the tunnelers that Charlie noted earler in this dayphase.

Read on Reloaded which you already know

I did not dig Melkor's reads of me the other day, I almost didn't want to bother bringing it up but the vibes felt really off to me. I wouldn't claim to be a front runner scum hunter in this game but Melkor made it seem like I was lurking in the background and only liking posts when I provided more than that. And the timing of those reads after I said I would be gone for the day felt oppurtunistic to me as I was in a position where I could not easily defend myself.

And I'm not sure if you still scum read Apollo but I have been liking his presence this game. He really does not feel like scum to me
I can back off Apollo if you think he looks good. I am reading you town and in a game this massive, I think I'll just trust my town gut reads and listen to them on some players; tough to solve a 40+ game by yourself.

I agree with Melkor looking suss. I also think that Juliet is as well. What have you seem from her?

How do you read Charlie?

If you could protect someone at night, who would it be? Of you could shoot someone, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.