The ??? Mafia killed @MonochromeYoru / Quentin
Chokeslam was used on ???
Kagemusha was used on ??? and ???
Kage Kiri was used on ???
Foggy Terrain was used on ??? and ???
Truth Seeking Arrow was used on ???
Fog Prison was used on ???
Room was used on ??? and ???
Increased sense of smell was used on ???
Black Knight was activated
Madenning Flurry was used on ???, ??? and ???
Odd days was used on ???
Bastard Sword was used to kill ??? but it failed
Curious Bird was used on ???
Hard Shelled Shield Activated and was used on ???
Overdrive was Activated
Cloak and Dagger was used to kill @Kurozumi Seven7 / Vice-Admiral Tokito

Book Seal was used on ???
Geppo was activated
Donuted was used on ???
Healing Arrow was used on ???
Ninpo: Maki Maki no Jutsu was used on ???
Tentacle Smash was used on ???
The Lone Wolf reunited with his pack.
The Lurking Legend is getting closer.

@Fujishiro has been brutally attacked and needs time to recover

Day 2 has begun you have 24 hours to discuss.
Oden is not Oden if its not boiled!

As night drew near, players gathered around the lynch stand to observe the last moment of the man known and @Ekkologix , but to their surprise when they arrived it was not a lynch stand that was awaiting them. Instead, it was a huge pot of boiling oil, people were confused and wondered what was going on...

Oden Flashback was triggered

And so it began, @Ekkologix walked the plank and fell down feet first into the pot. Half submerged into this fiery maw. He would boil to death, but while his demise is certain he would endure it for as long as he could.

@Ekkologix / Ben Richter is being boiled to death but still hanging on, however only eternal damnation awaits him

Day 2 ends, night 2 begins

Due to the spectacle of the boiling, the players decided to stick around and watch

Night talk is allowed in the thread

Welcome to the underground auction!

Everyone attending this august event is welcome to bid on many an item presented to you, here in this thread!

You dont wanna miss it!

Since this is a a high class social event, security will be at its maximum! All killshots will be disabled for the night we hope you understand!

Riffle Overload was activated

Headshot was used to kill ??? but it failed

@MitchMatch / Bonebreaker has been killed!​
here's where we're at so far, yeah?

i kinda wanna go through all who didn't vote ekko, but im almost certain he was bussed by all of his scumpals. wonder why some deviated from the original train

Dest are you feeling okay?

I noticed you have been reading some of the posts wrong from some of the players including mine.
I am feeling okay! Thanks for asking. I did misread your post! Missed the word 'not'. I just mixed up Indigo and Naomi because of their avatars. Not misreading anything else.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I don't know how to read Reloaded and I can see him being any alignment. In chess game most of the players thought we were all town.
For me he seemed more open to give his thoughts in the chess game

In this it was very difficult to get an initial read from him, after which some time he scum read ekko who had 10000 votes on him at the time. And the next read I got was from Apollo. When he got questioned by Apollo on why he was scum reading him Reloaded instantly withdrew his scum read. Then kept remarking on how he didn't have any thoughts despite following the game.

It's been giving me some scum vibes tbh

why this list specifically? what's the reasoning behind your thought process?
rat cheese-low profile lean strong scum..........:sanmoji:
odd chair when he town, he more active. this game there is no strong presence of him but a empty odd chair, he might sway me later but will see :goatasure:

taco bell-when he was town saw him more involved in game, though he could be town but did not like how he jumped at flower

mango candy-feels scummy play and not taste good

a reesepuff what has he done so far before post a meme and afk? how is this helping town?

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.