Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, maybe in a smaller game, sure. But this is an extraordinary amount of posts for such a short time.

Surely you have other reads than just sussing those who haven't completely read?
If you saw my reads from last day you would know what my reads were. I put you as a scum lean last day, my scum lean on you was not because of you not reading the game. It was from one of your post where you replied to Sallu on day 1 that looked like a misrep and it was your handling on Indigo's claim I didn't like.

If you saw my reads from last day you would know what my reads were. I put you as a scum lean last day, my scum lean on you was not because of you not reading the game. It was from one of your post where you replied to Sallu on day 1 that looked like a misrep and it was your handling on Indigo's claim I didn't like.
Juliet, I literally mentioned in the thread multiple times that I was busy and hasn't read the thread; I was open with that! Not sure how I'm being sussed by that and now that I've read the game, you're still scum reading me.

also tbf it's not just the thread some aren't entirely caught up on, it's hard to react or know how to read players if you don't really know them well enough

but it sounds like someone set flower up to fail because they really wanted a mislynch or heat on her to distract town

it's hard to differentiate whether it's just frustrated town with scum mixed in or scum orchestrating outrage around her role and toward her

if the latter, it's a good tactic lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
also tbf it's not just the thread some aren't entirely caught up on, it's hard to react or know how to read players if you don't really know them well enough

but it sounds like someone set flower up to fail because they really wanted a mislynch or heat on her to distract town

it's hard to differentiate whether it's just frustrated town with scum mixed in or scum orchestrating outrage around her role and toward her

if the latter, it's a good tactic lol
For real, it's been 4 phases now where Indigo and Coach were the centers of conversation for most of it barring the discord night chat
Now with this topic suddenly ending we're at a phase where we need to figure out what path we go on next
:risitavirus:

Juliet, I literally mentioned in the thread multiple times that I was busy and hasn't read the thread; I was open with that! Not sure how I'm being sussed by that and now that I've read the game, you're still scum reading me.
Dest are you feeling okay?

I noticed you have been reading some of the posts wrong from some of the players including mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.