Status
Not open for further replies.
that's right fucking mango, killed kerko in front of everyone then said he didn't do it. That slot dies
haaha he didn’t kill him he just allowed it to happen haaha
how, i have quuen avy, not the moon.

since when is indie using this avy. :suresure:

fffhhhhhzzzzzzzz
idk someone said the same thing though
forgot why I quoted this.
ok something weird to note.
no one visited flower,and my lie detect was already used on post/consume. fuji said

fhhzzzzzzzzzzzzz
no one visited flower you say, so why would @Indigo say I did?
If you're not lying

that means you have a kill right now

send it my way

or one of your hardest scum reads
I mean Naomi just confirmed it as well. so you sir are lying once again.

& no I won’t waste abilities on you. Just know your life was spared bu flowers kamikaze
i want Apollo and Sallucion dead, put them front of the line
I’m down - Apollo jumped on me out of nowhere same with rej. Super opportunistic with them coming at me with no previous inclination of scum reading once.

haaha he didn’t kill him he just allowed it to happen haaha

idk someone said the same thing though

forgot why I quoted this.

no visited flower you say, so why would @Indigo say I did?

I mean Naomi just confirmed it as well. so you sir are lying once again.

& no I won’t waste abilities on you. Just know your life was spared bu flowers kamikaze

I’m down - Apollo jumped on me out of nowhere same with rej. Super opportunistic with them coming at me with no previous inclination of scum reading once.
I mean in the day start flower mention someone sending her a kill her way, i had already submit watch on her when day started. and did not get any noticed of anyone visiting her.

plus with my lie detect being destroyed, did not look good. scum must figured out it name ability, ratchet kept asking for it's description and he later suggest the phrase for indigo to use. flower mention one of the post silence her(trap)

fhhhzzz

I mean in the day start flower mention someone sending her a kill her way, i had already submit watch on her when day started. and did not get any noticed of anyone visiting her.

plus with my lie detect being destroyed, did not look good. scum must figured out it name ability, ratchet kept asking for it's description and he later suggest the phrase for indigo to use. flower mention one of the post silence her(trap)

fhhhzzz
by flowers own wording and logic she shouldn’t have been aware of a killshot being aimed at her if that was even the case, “cause fuji doesn’t share that information”….

so once again where did indigo get that I sent a killshot her way, when I sent one at him.

I told you not to use it on them, it was wasteful action, just listen to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.