Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's both. The word rank/grade are interchangeable.

Read:

"Meito is a term for a blade which has been given a name. These blades are typically quite famous and powerful and are RANKED by the GRADE of their quality. While most Meito are swords, a great variety of blades fall under this term, as well as non-bladed melee weapons including polearms and clubs".

"It is said that should a swordsman be able to turn their blade into a Black Blade, its GRADE would increase by a RANK."

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Meito
not the way they were used back then by Momo's grandpa

You read it but didnt understand it judging by what you are still trying to push,

let me give you a quick grama course,

meito are "ranked" from supreme, great grade, and so forth and within those "ranks" they are ranked by the strongest to the weakest.
Mihawk has already told us that Yoru is ranked 1st in the supreme grade, what Momo's grandpa said was that Enma under Zoro can rise its rank to be the strongest great grade blade, never did he ever EVER ever say that Enma will magically change from a great grade to a supreme grade

not the way they were used back then by Momo's grandpa

You read it but didnt understand it judging by what you are still trying to push,

let me give you a quick grama course,

meito are "ranked" from supreme, great grade, and so forth and within those "ranks" they are ranked by the strongest to the weakest.
Mihawk has already told us that Yoru is ranked 1st in the supreme grade, what Momo's grandpa said was that Enma under Zoro can rise its rank to be the strongest great grade blade, never did he ever EVER ever say that Enma will magically change from a great grade to a supreme grade
Stop spouting headcanon bs

Kaku awakened after 2 years of having a df leaves us with 3 options:
1. The WG has a mean to awaken dfs, I believe the Impel Down guards were failed experiments with the user being unable to return to their normal state.
2. Kaku is a bigger genius than Lucci and is therefore stronger than him
3. Trash writing from Oda
Fuck. It's always trash writing when y'all disagree with it. Zoro got advanced coc in literally a hour or 2. Awakening a fruit shouldn't take extremely long if you are very serious and dedicated to it.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It's fine ^^

I only played the first 4 street fighter games. Didn't play the 5 one. What is Hollow Knight: Silksong about if you don't mind if I ask?
Hollow Knight is a metroidvania type game that takes inspiration from Dark Souls, silksong is the sequel to that.

@Mr. Reloaded seeing Eten's sig with you saying "I wanna bang Wanda okay" on the Spoiler Images and Summary Thread is sending me, man, I just can't. I forgot it was there, read it, and was like, "What the fuck?" before remembering why it was there.
Let's be fr, who wouldn't want to Bang her?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.