Status
Not open for further replies.

I think just some opportunist trying to get an early mislynch.
The retro/ watson vote was weird af.
Naomi one is ok since always tunnels me.
Of the people I’ve seen on you/sus you I only scum read Watson. Lean the rest town.

Watson vote looks weird to me too, considering faking a lie detect for reaction on a new person is almost a right of passage/standard procedure. NAI activity and not a gotcha she treated it as.

no it’s not he openly lied furthermore they wouldn’t have been informed of a killshot as flower herself said Onii doesn’t share that information she kept spouting this throughout the last two cycles. Plus my action was on indigo no way I was redirected at the start of the phase and why would anyone even target me with a redirect then?

1. Flower wouldn’t know a killshot was sent to her
2. It was sent at indigo.
Well, if he did lie it’s bc he’s tilted. Don’t see a reason to bother/push the indie anymore lol.

@Indigo tell me the truth about the Muugen thing lol.

Of the people I’ve seen on you/sus you I only scum read Watson. Lean the rest town.

Watson vote looks weird to me too, considering faking a lie detect for reaction on a new person is almost a right of passage/standard procedure. NAI activity and not a gotcha she treated it as.
yeh,
I wonder why Odd decided to "cop" someone else and not me since he has been hard tunneling tho.
I suppose it was for the better since I did Commute myself last night in a way.
Everything would fail on me.

also, MUUGEN just tried to kill Flower btw
ok i submitted the day actions as soon as day started, watching flower.

flower claimed attacked?
indigo you point it was muugen, does your role show who tried? muugen claimed he sent it at you. but flower claims it hit her?

is it because your roles where linked? partner, meaning she would take the hit first? i also wonder if i was redirected as second option. since i don't see flower lying about your role either. since she not that to others from what seen past games.

fhhhhhzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.