Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Pein looks the same to me almost every game lol. He is someone else’s problem to read.

I usually sort him by claim, get paranoid, and then let scum convince me to mislynch him later toward LyLo.

I think just some opportunist trying to get an early mislynch.
The retro/ watson vote was weird af.
Naomi one is ok since always tunnels me.

hmm redirected to someone who fails the lie detect like rat cheese your saying?

FFFFFffhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
if you were targeted by the maddening ability with me I can confirm it’s a scum redirection.

it’s pretty op since it’s been used 2x in a row and can target 3 players at once.

@Naomi can you push and question indigo for me on the false info he was claiming on me.
With Flower’s flip Indigo is basically confirmed (Town Flower has no reason to lie about Indie Indigo’s role/alignment/wincon lol)
- ^ I know they left stuff out and changed their story a couple of times but that was apparently 4D chess maneuvers lol.

So, if they/he have bad info it’s more likely something went wrong somewhere.

With Flower’s flip Indigo is basically confirmed (Town Flower has no reason to lie about Indie Indigo’s role/alignment/wincon lol)
- ^ I know they left stuff out and changed their story a couple of times but that was apparently 4D chess maneuvers lol.

So, if they/he have bad info it’s more likely something went wrong somewhere.
no it’s not he openly lied furthermore they wouldn’t have been informed of a killshot as flower herself said Onii doesn’t share that information she kept spouting this throughout the last two cycles. Plus my action was on indigo no way I was redirected at the start of the phase and why would anyone even target me with a redirect then?

1. Flower wouldn’t know a killshot was sent to her
2. It was sent at indigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.