Status
Not open for further replies.
then let's go to the valhalla together princess professor!

Well jokes aside let's get serious here i really need someone to give me a brief summary of the main mechanics here.

I don't really plan and go to read all the previous pages so if u want a read on someone u gotta give me a little context and i'll try to ISO him as i have the time to do it
I popped an amount of Benadryl that is unknown even to me lol. I will be fading away any moment now into the dream abyss lol. You will get your summary elsewhere or wait.

I don’t expect you to catch up, we’ll see what you do from here lol.

haaha he didn’t kill him he just allowed it to happen haaha

idk someone said the same thing though

forgot why I quoted this.

no one visited flower you say, so why would @Indigo say I did?

I mean Naomi just confirmed it as well. so you sir are lying once again.

& no I won’t waste abilities on you. Just know your life was spared bu flowers kamikaze

I’m down - Apollo jumped on me out of nowhere same with rej. Super opportunistic with them coming at me with no previous inclination of scum reading once.
Sallucion is coasting hard, i would not mind offing him.

Not sure about Apollo, he gave me honest vibe.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Nonono blue it doesn't work like that....i'm the new Chief Operating Officer here if anything YOU can become my business partner in fact i'm gonna need you to give me 50% of all you've got so i can protect you if u know what i mean
:pepebusi:
I'll give you free VIP access to my boutique as part of me becoming YOUR partner and have free paid access to the good stuff I sell

How about it?

A Once in a Lifetime Deal

:pepecroc:

Status
Not open for further replies.