Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, so let me say this. I don't think announcing modkill was right thing to do, even before Fuji had a chance to talk with Flower about it (clearly he's surprised too), but tbh if that's how entire DP2 looked like, i'm not that surprised. Holy shet, that's just fucked up.

Why not just say you are town

Sounds like a way to get past the lie detect.
don’t worry about the lie detector I’ll clear the slot Naomi.
LMFAO

And then she's asking for a vague ass lie detect like this?

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: Get her outta here already
All 3 of you don't even care to see result that's one. Two, this thing isn't Flower's idea. During night Naomi was ASKED by Ratchet I believe to lie detect exactly that post because it's Simple and technically flower could lie to Indigo so if she wasn't town and he thought she was, how tf would you lie detect him saying "she's town"? All to be sure. Other people decision, not theirs. I see no good will here, at all.

Lightning pulse was used on ??? but was destroyed
And here for fucks sake you have LIGHTNING PULSE ability being DESTROYED. You know who's making robot sounds entire game? NAOMI. So someone intentionally DESTROYED NAOMI'S LIE DETECT. I fuckin wonder why.

And this comes from me, dude who barely read the game. I don't believe you can be up to date with everything and still this blind.

Vote Lynch TAC

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Very well I'm hiring now Butlers for a new Butler's Cafe that I'm opening

Whoever wants to work for me please say so

It will be an intership without salary though

I

Indigo

Yo, so let me say this. I don't think announcing modkill was right thing to do, even before Fuji had a chance to talk with Flower about it (clearly he's surprised too), but tbh if that's how entire DP2 looked like, i'm not that surprised. Holy shet, that's just fucked up.

All 3 of you don't even care to see result that's one. Two, this thing isn't Flower's idea. During night Naomi was ASKED by Ratchet I believe to lie detect exactly that post because it's Simple and technically flower could lie to Indigo so if she wasn't town and he thought she was, how tf would you lie detect him saying "she's town"? All to be sure. Other people decision, not theirs. I see no good will here, at all.

And here for fucks sake you have LIGHTNING PULSE ability being DESTROYED. You know who's making robot sounds entire game? NAOMI. So someone intentionally DESTROYED NAOMI'S LIE DETECT. I fuckin wonder why.

And this comes from me, dude who barely read the game. I don't believe you can be up to date with everything and still this blind.

Vote Lynch TAC
good point, didn't see that

Vote Lynch TAC

Vote Lynch TAC
Vote Tac

bhhhhhhzzzzzzzzz

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
During night Naomi was ASKED by Ratchet I believe to lie detect exactly that post because
I haven't read the game in about 80 ~ 100 pages. I do not know this plan but it doesn't make it any less shit.

Indigo can think Flowa is town and that'll be lie detected, his beliefs. Didn't guarantee anything.

Vote Lynch TAC
I wasn;t voting Flowa for this, but for the frequent inconsistencies, claims, atttidues she displayed over the course of the game. She played like scum and I'm not gonna pretend she didn't.

Death
Riffle Overload was activated

Headshot was used to kill ??? but it failed

@MitchMatch / Bonebreaker has been killed!​

You are Bonebreaker!​

[Passive - Mechanized Borg] You are the mechanized and revived version of Whitebeard, you came back to get revenge upon those that caused your demise! You are immune to ability destruction and your actions cannot be tampered with.

[Passive - Grudge Beyond the Flesh] Your grudge runs deep, you will never associate with any marine in the game, your vote in wagons with atleast 3 marines in them counts for 0, your vote against any marine counts for 2.

[Passive - Gura Gura No Mi ] You are a tremor man, and as a cyborg the vibrations caused by your fruit as constantly happening, you will destroy any roleblock targetting or emanating from your target that phase.

[Passive - The One Piece is Real!] Iconic phrase that you said during your mortal life, you will know repeat again for all to hear. This will kickstart the countdown as well as the conditions to the appearance of the One Piece in the map.

[Active - Battle for the One Piece] Once the One Piece appears target 5 players and force them to play a mini game of give me then gun, the winner will know the exact location of Raftel and how to get there.

[Active - Seaquake] A powerful seaquake that creates giant tsunamis to target a player with, if they are devil fruit users their passives will be disabled for a phase.

[Active- Earthsplitter] Whitebeard targets the gameboard with an extremely powerfull earthquake, this will cause the lowest 10 posters in the thread to be roleblocked for a phase.( 1 shot).

[Active - Quake Fist] Day 5 or later, target a player with enraged quake fist and RPS them, if you win ultra kill them. If you lose you become a treestump. (1 shot).

Funds: 1000 Berries
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.