Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet I think it’s time you reveal your info about tracking or watching or whatever it is you hinted at on D2. It’s been enough time for you to come to some information to help us narrow down scum.
Ekko suggested in neighbour chat that he could link two people. If it was a watch, he could easily have linked mono to say, Flower, which wouldn't be scum indicative. As he was tracked, and only targeted Mono, then there was no defence.

Apollo

The Sol King
MUUGEN/TAC- Scum at the same team, most likely red scum- look at these guys at the very start of D2 :saden:

[VOTE LYNCH FLOWA]
Day phase barely started and they jump someone confirmed town, no doubt they agreed on this during their scum chats. They decided to go after flower DESPITE the fact we had confirmed lynch on Ekko. They didn't even bother voting tree stump throughout the day, only tried to derail the confirmed scum:

TheAncientCenturion: Flower

Some big mistake they made and quite amateurish, but watch out!

TAC does it yet again at the start of Day 3! Some scummate should tell him not to get people's eyes on him.

Its funny too, because if memory serves me Muugen jumped at Flowa and Reloaded voting in a close amount of time too during D2 only for him not to notice this happened
:shame:

I say we lynch Muugen as he most likely has the killshots according to what Flowa said. Then if anyone has killshots shoot TAC.

@Indigo make those invests tonight. I have a few more suspicions I would like to confirm.

Apollo

The Sol King
MUUGEN/TAC- Scum at the same team, most likely red scum- look at these guys at the very start of D2 :saden:

Day phase barely started and they jump someone confirmed town, no doubt they agreed on this during their scum chats. They decided to go after flower DESPITE the fact we had confirmed lynch on Ekko. They didn't even bother voting tree stump throughout the day, only tried to derail the confirmed scum:

TAC does it yet again at the start of Day 3! Some scummate should tell him not to get people's eyes on him.

Its funny too, because if memory serves me Muugen jumped at Flowa and Reloaded voting in a close amount of time too during D2 only for him not to notice this happened

I say we lynch Muugen as he most likely has the killshots according to what Flowa said. Then if anyone has killshots shoot TAC.

@Indigo make those invests tonight. I have a few more suspicions I would like to confirm.
Not to mention muugen's OMGUS so far, he is desperate right now trying to start any other wagon. TAC gave up, you should too. Accept your fate and let your flip determine who is truly town.

Comparing leaving the game to suicide xd

Why are we even playing these games. To have fun i assume. What's fun about reading bunch of assholes attacking you for days? Just hory shet, look what you're saying. Can't you simply say "i don't believe it, vote XXX" and fvckin move on? Is it that complicated?
We did that the first ten or twenty times with her, nowadays is like fuck that, life’s too short. We take no prisoners and we take no shit. I have however moved on and will have no problems accepting an apology from her later.

We did that the first ten or twenty times with her, nowadays is like fuck that, life’s too short. We take no prisoners and we take no shit. I have however moved on and will have no problems accepting an apology from her later.
Imagine making someone leave the game and then asking them for apology You got the nerve

Worst

Custom title
Change vote lynch TAC

Do we have a vote count?
What do we have on TAC ?

Tfw I don't even get a mention.
----
Vote: Lord Melkor

Think Mango is a good route too.
It's definitely not a good route

:kaimoji:

About me I mean, but I am all for a Lord Melkor hanging

:shakiously:
Vote Lynch lord melkor

What do we have on Melkor ?

Yo morning. Did the Flower Indigo thing finally get solved?
What happened ther ?

@Pot Goblin i meant to Ask you wdym. I don't remember anything like that

Yes @Pot Goblin what do you mean ? Answer quickly:beckmoji:

hmm interesting is this the reason he's getting voted ? have they pushed flower even further or it was just these votes ? Also wasn't that apparently fake wu an attempt to target Muugen ?

What happens if someone finds the One Piece and becomes pirate king ?

given flowers flip I’d say we look into those who believed every thing she was saying without questioning it like pein, midnight and Chuck, I know there was others but can’t remember them all rn
You can't even pretend you don't know what happened at night since you saw me spending 1/2 of the night questioning her. And how am i supposed to town read you?

I do not think Muugen and Tac would be so clumsy as scum team. Of those two i like Muugen much more.

TAC is either very clumsy town or clumsy scum.

What do we have on TAC ?

What do we have on Melkor ?

What happened ther ?

Yes @Pot Goblin what do you mean ? Answer quickly:beckmoji:

hmm interesting is this the reason he's getting voted ? have they pushed flower even further or it was just these votes ? Also wasn't that apparently fake wu an attempt to target Muugen ?

What happens if someone finds the One Piece and becomes pirate king ?
TAC acts very clumsily, claims he has not read the thread but goes against almost confirmed townies.

Status
Not open for further replies.