Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
"Actions 3"

Fake WU?
Most likely fake, because the New world is not unlocked yet.

I do not think Muugen and Tac would be so clumsy as scum team. Of those two i like Muugen much more.

TAC is either very clumsy town or clumsy scum.
Not really, they wanted to lynch flower and it got a good amount of votes. The only thing that saved flowa was Naomi exposing Ekko. Otherwise, I am sure Flowa would've been lynched because of how they piled on her. Muugen is a better scum player thats why he is priority lynch.

hmm interesting is this the reason he's getting voted ? have they pushed flower even further or it was just these votes ? Also wasn't that apparently fake wu an attempt to target Muugen ?
They pushed all day 2 for flower lynch.

Worst

Custom title
You guys killing each other is bad for business.

Let's all strive for World Peace together

O contraire mon ami this is the perfect time for killing! It's not like we're going to cuddle the scums into the valhalla!

Dw once i take all their money i'll give them to you...to get more weapons...and kill even more of them and we're going to create a perpetual money generating machine....well untill the game ends at least

what did Al do ?

from what i followed so far i think Muugen might be good cuz they apparently tried to target him with that fake WU

TAC might need to give some explanations
Many people are claiming to be watchers, this is sus
Muugen is not cleared because of that fake wu, maybe the scums are playing 4 chess.
Dunno about TAC, dont remember much from him

Worst

Custom title
Many people are claiming to be watchers, this is sus
Well i should not ask this since i don't want to ruin my reputation more than i already have but...what are watchers ? xD

Muugen is not cleared because of that fake wu, maybe the scums are playing 4 chess.
Hmm i'm not sure about this, i would certainly do these things as scum ( well i would do them as town too xD ) but it seems poorly executed like was Muugen being really pressured in a claim or something to do something like this ?

Or it could be that scum got his role, maybe it's dangerous and they're trying to send messages to get rid of him ?

Maybe we should investigate on this....and see if someone pushed for him

Well i should not ask this since i don't want to ruin my reputation more than i already have but...what are watchers ? xD

Hmm i'm not sure about this, i would certainly do these things as scum ( well i would do them as town too xD ) but it seems poorly executed like was Muugen being really pressured in a claim or something to do something like this ?

Or it could be that scum got his role, maybe it's dangerous and they're trying to send messages to get rid of him ?

Maybe we should investigate on this....and see if someone pushed for him
The watchers are roles who can look over another roles and find out who targeted them, lets say x targets y, if z( a watcher is watching y, he can find out that x targeted him).
I literally got nothing from that wu, im null on it.

@Destroya started posting opinion on everyone but it's faster to say who i town read tbh

Town: prof, Ratchet, Naomi, then weaker one for pot, Melkor, Apollo, AM and maybe Worst so far

I got all flower modkill enjoyers as scum until they got something going on for them.

Iffy on Watson for brief Naomi slander, Torba pinged me as possible coasting scum, Baki sounded as if he had TMI on Usopp, could be scum from other team.

Shop: Indigo, Blue

Others would be null for now

I

Indigo

@Indigo tell me the truth about the Muugen thing lol.
I'm not lying, Flower found a protective item in the island she visited during NP1, but Fuji only told us that she got that during NP

the item protects her from an incoming kill, but if it's attacked the item is broken and we're informed the item was broken

as soon as the DP started, Flower activated it and told Naomi to do the lie detect thing

then MUUGEN says, "don't worry about that, i will clear that slot"

right away we get the message that the protective item was destroyed

and then the lie detect was also destroyed

also, the lie detect was gonna clear Flower's slot, not mine

MUUGEN says he was gonna clear that slot, but then now he says he targeted me and not Flower, and that because of the modkill that Fuji let him change targets...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Basically what i'm saying. They had problem with wording of that post saying she's trying to work around lie detect
I mean, I explained how it should work as I was going too. Pretty clear really. I don't know who wanted the lie detect to be used on Flower, I actually don't think it was a waste because of how much discussion had been had around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.